Brownice - Sin Ming Centre

Dairy-free and vegan ice cream made from organic brown rice milk, fruits, and nuts. more-less

First Review by +++VeGaNiSaToR+++
NCC
NCC

Delicious!

5 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

I happened to be lucky to live near this place when I was singapore. Very delicious vegan ice cream! Another plus was their waffles, the only gluten free waffles I've found in an ice cream shop in Singapore. When I spoke to the manager, she mentioned they use non refined cane super and rice milk to make their ice cream. My favorites were the dark chocolate, hazelnut and durian. I believe an average cup was almost $4. Pretty average price for ice cream.

In Singapore, It's hot, it's humid, so if you're craving ice cream, this is the nicest and healthiest option. Oh, and they have free alkaline water for guests.

Pros: Delicious ice cream, Healthiest ice cream shop in Singapore, Serves free alkaline water
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++

My favorite vegan ice-cream

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

It's strange to put brown rice to make ice-cream and I found that doesn't suit with all flavours but if you like peanut butter you must try this one !!! It's the best ice-cream I've ever tasted :) Also they have vegan cones and waffles who are delicious, cakes and for the one who prefer salty stuff, mushroom toasts. You will have to take a bus from the MRT station.

Dear Owner and Manager of Brownice - Sin Ming Centre: