Brews N Bytes Internet Cafe...

Serves meat, veg options available. Also serves fish. Many vegetarian selection from soups, salads, wraps; also coffees & internet. Price: Moderate more-less
International, Fusion, Non-veg
20 Lower Mulberry St (1/2 off Mill St next to Pizza Shop)
Danville, Pennsylvania 17821
570-275-8666

Closed Sun-Monday.

First Review by pinkbubble
cardensphoto
cardensphoto

Love it

4 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2013

This is one of my favorite veggie options in the area. The coffee is Awesome! Service is always friendly and attentive. The soups are really good and always vegetarian. The menu has lots of different options that you won't get bored with easily. Only drawback is I wish I lived closer!

Pros: coffee, good prices
KATHLEEN W.
KATHLEEN W.

awesome place!

4 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2012

I recently visited this great place on the way to knoebels amusement park. I am not from the area, but the people here made me feel right at home. They have a few vegan items, & they are happy to make anything vegan. They even made fresh vegan tarts just for me & my husband when he asked if they had vegan desserts! The food was wonderful & the decor is great. The coffee is awesome too. I would go there all the time if I lived nearby!

Pros: food, service , decor
  • PennsyltuckyVeggie PennsyltuckyVeggie

You mentioned Knoebels - that park has the. best. vegan. options! They added a veggie kabab that I tried last year. So much good food there!

PennsyltuckyVeggie
PennsyltuckyVeggie

bastion of music, arts & free speech

4 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2012

The Vegan Putini Panini was served halved on a super-fresh, thyme seasoned 6″ panini. It was pleasantly warm and crammed with hummus and oodles of soft grilled vegetables. Not just a variety of flavors and textures had been paid attention to, Chef Lisa obviously considered color and chose carrots, zucchini, red onions, mushrooms and red peppers to fill our sandwich. A festive little portion of creamy corn and black bean salad dressed up the plate and added a gentle south-western flavor to the meal.

The Veggie Chili was served with sour cream and cheese on the side and was wisely spiced mild/medium for the Pennsyltucky palette. It was thick with TVP, black and kidney beans, onions, red and green peppers. Very hearty on such a chilling day, I appreciated that it came out piping hot.

read full review here: http://wp.me/p1GQWj-1tn

Pros: friendly, vegan choices, fresh food
Cons: not open Monday, still reconstructing espresso area

HannahP96
HannahP96

Very satisfying

4 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2009

I ate at Brews N Bytes twice this spring. This cafe is in the first floor of a house, and is very homey. The portions are large, and both times I ate there, the soup of the day was vegan and both times it was absolutely delicious. The staff is friendly and the food comes quickly. Vegan items are well-marked, and there were many options to choose from.

Pros: Large portions, Wide vegan selection, Great soups
pinkbubble
pinkbubble

Cozy, cute, and delicious!

4 Posted on 11 / 25 / 2007

We stopped in during a long car trip and it was the perfect place to go. The staff is incredible and the food is somehow even better. The menu has codes for all the vegan, vegetarian, stuff with sealife; and is also filled with fun quotes and places to draw. The 'Confucious say what' was the best meal I've had on a road trip; and everybody loved their meal--even the omni chef in our party was salivating over his meal. I think we'll be planning our next trip around this place...

Pros: atmosphere, mouth watering food, best staff
Cons: too far away from home!

Dear Owner and Manager of Brews N Bytes Internet Cafe and Eatery: