Was just here yesterday. It's quite a large market with many vendors selling fresh fruit and veggies (limited organic), baked breads, prepared foods (mostly non-veg), and some crafts, and gifts. Most shoppers parking along San Vicente Blvd, even though the street sign on the north side states "no parking." The south side is fine.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Brentwood Farmer's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 129 times since Jan 2013.