Serves meat, veg options available. Small and cozy atmosphere. Has tofu, tempeh, vegetarian sausage, a vegan burger, and others. Whole leaf teas served. Previously named Mary's Of Course Cafe on Brookstown Ave. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 8:00am-3:00pm, Sun 10:00am-2:00pm

First Review by jetgal

Disappointing experiences

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2014

We've eaten here three times out of four visits (the fourth time we went there, we waited several minutes in vain to be seated and decided to leave after no one acknowledged our presence). Each time we ate here, we were disappointed in our food or our service. It's a shame because we had such high hopes of eating some good vegan food. We may give it another try in the future, but only because we have such limited options in the area. We hope you have better luck with this place.

Pros: some vegan options, fun, colorful environment , small store in corner of restaurant
Cons: odd extra charges added onto bills, slow service, pricey menu options

Something for Everyone

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2011

I just went to Breakfast of Course for the first time and I'll be back. Get there by 10am Sunday if you don't want to wait in line for brunch because this place is pretty popular. I ordered the Tofu Scramble with hash browns- it was a little different than other tofu scrambles that I've had before, but it was good. If you don't care for lots of pepper though, I'd make a request to have them abstain from adding it as it came with a ton of pepper on it. I love pepper, so it worked for me. Usually a tofu scramble as turmeric to make it look yellow- this was more of a cubed tofu with veggies - very "fall looking" if that makes sense. My ovo-lacto friend ordered breakfast nachos and it looked great. She almost ate it all so I'm assuming it was delicious. The portions are huge and for a busy Sunday morning, it didn't take very long for the food to come out. I wish they had a few more vegan options (like vegan French Toast) but since this is the only place around that caters to vegans, I'm happy there's at least something.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Large Portions, Something for Everyone
Cons: few vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Breakfast of Course: