I eat here a few times every week! The food is tasty and a great value. Some of the bread is baked on site, and they also have gluten-free options. The Josefina burger (made with black beans and sweet potatoes) is outstanding, as is the roasted veggie and herbed goat cheese sandwich. There is a new soup and a new quiche just about every day, and the servings are generous. If you are on FSU's campus or downtown, you can even get bike delivery! That pretty much rules, because the vegetarian options on campus are a little sad. Plenty of vegan options, definitely.
Bread and Roses Kitchen is located within a co-op grocery by the same name. Their food is delicious and it is a fun place to eat. My favorite dishes include the vegan sausage sandwiches, made from scratch, and the breaded eggplant burger. Most items can be made vegan and they also have a lot of gluten free foods.Pros: Great food, Friendly staff
Cons: Limited hours
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Tallahassee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Bread and Roses Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 661 times since Jan 2013.