Tupiniquim Brazil Crepes - ...

Serves meat, veg options available. Kiosk making traditional Brazilian food and offers a large drinks menu of smoothies and juices; has almond milk. Gluten free flour is used to make the crepes, and you could ask for vegan batter. Uses compostable serving ware. It's near The Meadows and opposite the Bank of Scotland. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Brazilian, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

Smartysnaps
Smartysnaps

What a gem!

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2015

Firstly, if I could select five stars, I would. This is a fantastic quick snack stop and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. The owner is very friendly, happily whipping up an off-menu, all of the veggies vegan creation which was worth much more than we were charged. Cheerful banter and a crisp, mouth-watering savoury crepe on a windy day. Perfection.

Pros: STUFFED with fillings, added extras - chilli and pumpkin seeds, so crispy!!!
Cons: the van is not parked outside my hostel hehe
Nightshade
Nightshade

Excellent food, lovely people.

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

We came across this place by accident. I'm very happy we did.

The staff are lovely and friendly and the selection of crepes was huge.

They even made us gluten free/vegan crepes, both savoury and sweet. They were to die for. Lovely home made spicy sauce and a real feeling of home cooking with love.

I highly recommend this place.

I will be there regularly now I've found it.

annelie24
annelie24

a true gem in Edinburgh

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2013

I have been to Brazil Crepes so many times that I stopped counting. I have tried almost all of the smoothies, which are all vegan or can be made vegan and I can also recommend the juices - all made fresh before your eyes. Staff is super friendly and happy to give recommendations if you - like me - can't decide because everything sounds great.
I haven't tried the gluten free crepes yet but have been told that they are happy to make a vegan batter, just ask. The vegan and vegetarian toppings include spinach, sundried tomatos and squash.

Pros: very reasonably priced, huge range of healthy fruits+vegetables, incredibly friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Tupiniquim Brazil Crepes - Kiosk: