Serves meat, veg options available. Makes fresh dough daily and offers an in-house made dairy-free "cheese" topping made from organic tofu, basil, and spices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
6169 Quninpool Rd
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3L 4P8
902-425-2222
Now Open

Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by cityscape
trematode
trematode

Great for take-out!

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

I've ordered from Bramoso a couple of times in the past and their pizza with vegan topping was always excellent. Recently, I dined in. The restaurant was full at the time and very crowded as there was a kid's hockey team in there. The food took a while but it was hot and delicious.

I've heard that if you give them notice, they'll bring a vegan pizza to the market location for you to pick up.

Pros: Great food
Cons: Restaurant is small
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Awesome pizza!

Posted on 06 / 14 / 2014

Even though this place is pretty cramped, the service and pizza is incredible! The waiter we had was awesome, friendly and can I say, has an amazing memory with the complicated orders we made and he got it all right! The pizza was delicious and I love that they offer a vegan cheese option. Fresh veggies, unique toppings, delicious all around. The atmosphere is great despite the cramped areas (it was packed in there today so I can forgive them). The prices are even really reasonable for a gourmet pizza place. I will definitely be back for more!

Pros: Vegan housemade cheese, Fresh veggies, Great service
Cons: Cramped
cityscape
cityscape

Great vegan pizza!

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2013

This place is nice, and they make vegan pizza! They even have a tofu cheese topping which is awesome! The service isn't always the best, but they are friendly and the pizza isn't too expensive - and it's amazing!

Pros: Great pizza, Friendly staff
Cons: Forgot our drinks!

Dear Owner and Manager of Bramoso Pizzeria: