Braker's Go - Eisdiele

Small ice cream parlor with several homemade vegan soy ice cream options and vegan fruit sorbets. One scoop costs 60 cents. Milkshakes can be made with organic soy milk. During the winter months there are vegan waffles, hot dogs and tortillas with different fillings to be found on the menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Italian, Fast food
Bornaische Strasse 42 (near Connewitz Kreuz)
Leipzig, Germany 04277

Mon-Fri 12:00pm-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Cantona1983

I don´t like Icecream...

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2015

... but I love Braker´s Go - Eisdiele!

After a long time without a cup of icecream, because I am not a "candylover" I won a bet and so a cup of icecream. Because I live vegan I went with my friends to Braker´s Go - Eisdiele and was absolutly surprised. It was so tasty. And the service was also very good, they discribed that there is only one cup they can´t prepare vegan, because of the vanillasauce. The location is a bit small and I know that there are longer time to wait on hot summer days. My experience was perfect. I love it.

Pros: delicous icecream
Cons: small location - less seats

Affordable ice cream

Posted on 06 / 19 / 2012

There were three types of soya ice cream (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) and some vegan sorbets. The soya ice cream tasted good but wasn't super exciting. Unfortunately, there was no vegan soft ice cream there. Staff was friendly, prices low.

soft ice is great

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2012

really great ice cream - maybe im just asking for too much but would be cool if they changed the flavours a bit more (it is really great that they have all those fruit flavours but would love a few more experiments with maybe cookies, brownies, caramel or so ;) - but maybe thats just too american)
the prices are amazingly cheap though

Pros: really yummy, good value
Cons: bit more variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Braker's Go - Eisdiele: