Brac Libreria di Arte...

This unique spot is a library, cafe and restaurant with vegan menu as well. Uses organic vegetable. Reservation suggested for Friday and Saturday nights. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Italian, Juice bar

HappyGina
HappyGina

charming little place

4 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

i only went for tea and dessert, so here's my humble little review on that:

i enjoyed the atmosphere. there are essentially 3 areas to this place. the main bar area that you first walk into, which has a classy feel to it. then, the next area you enter is the "outdoor" area, that has some various, chill kind of seating. then the back area, that is more like a restaurant with tables. the whole place is surrounded by books, and even in the restroom there was a "Linus" magazine (from "Snoopy"! :D)

anyway- the server seemed stressed, so i didn't how to take him. was he mean? having a bad day? or just stressed? not sure. he was just not your typical smiling, friendly person (which I personally love), but he wasn't "mean". i don't know, the whole place, to me, seemed a BIT intimidating or something.. not bad I suppose, just didn't feel completely at ease.

the teas i had were great though! (2 types of green teas) and the dessert (some kind of vegan tort) was AWESOME!

it looked like the meals coming out of the kitchen were DELICIOUS, but some were definitely vegetarian (with cheese), so I'm not sure what vegan choices they have. i asked, and the guy showed me the menu, but that didn't help me at all because it's not a separate menu, nor was it in English.

so! i am interested in knowing what vegan choices they have, but may not go back.. so... take this weird review as you will :)

Pros: great green jasmine tea and vegan desser, interesting atmosphere
Cons: server not so helpful
MichelAllon
MichelAllon

Great restaurant

5 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2014

This small restaurant delivers great creative and artistic food in a wonderful atmosphere and very friendly efficient service. Very worth the visit.

Pros: Good value for your money, Great atmosphere, Incredible food
earthville
earthville

Great food, pleasant ambience

4 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

I can imagine that some people might overlook this place, but that would be a pity. Yes, it might like a bookstore that added a café as an afterthought, but the cooks really know what they're doing. The food was some of the best i had in Florence. Servers were kind, warm, and helpful, and a bit of English is spoken.

I got a combination plate that included a main dish, a salad, and a side. All three were very well prepared and delicious, and it was quite filling. They helped me understand which dishes were vegan. I only wish there were a few more vegan options for the main dishes (there were only 3 on my visit).

Cappuccino with soy milk was great, too.

Pros: Great food, with several vegan options, friendly, cozy atmosphere, good coffee
Cons: Somewhat limited vegan options

wyrd
wyrd

Great food and atmosphere

5 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

I've been at the Libreria Brac tonight with my girlfriend. We had booked in advance, and got a table for two in the room full of books, so we had the chances to browse a few books on art (basically exhibition catalogues) while we were waiting for the food to arrive after we placed the order. Nice.

We opted for the "piatto unico" option, which is a pizza-side dish with one salad, one pasta (I got tortelli with arugola pesto), and one "pane carasau" (it is a flat bread typical of Sardinia) with cheese/ricotta. Everything was really tasty, and portions are generous.

We also had a couple of Menabrea beers, bread, and cakes (one yummy chocolate cake with no flour, and one delicious apple tart).

What can I say? It is a great place, the music was good (David Bowie, Coldplay, Crosby Stills Nash and Young...), the food was extremely nice, the staff was kind... we had a great evening.

And we paid 43 euro in total (including one coffee). Certainly fair.

We'll go back there!

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere, Friendly staff
borovnica
borovnica

Very cosy

4 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

Very nice place, I visited in the evening- it was cosy with the candles lit on. The staff was friendly, food really good- I had vegan lasagna. It wasn't too expensive. They had three dessert options- one was vegan.
The location was good too- very central- near Ponte Vecchio.
All in all I liked it a lot.

Pros: Central, Ok prices, Atmosphere
tarchi
tarchi

The best choice in Florence

5 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2013

Brac is probably the best one of the many vegetarian restaurants I visited around the world. And it is in the city where I usually live! I discovered it only some months ago, thanks to a colleague; in fact I ignored that this bookshop situated in the heart of the popular and artistic Santa Croce district was not only a bookshop. Now, after tasting various dishes of its menu, I can say that, besides the unique athmosphere of the place, Brac offers an excellent and very original kitchen. The "mixed plate" is rich, very well-cooked and creative, but if you decide to choose a first course or a main course made on the basis of the Carasau Sardinian bread, I think that you will not deceived. Desserts and wine are of the same level. For a complete dinner, you will spend 25 (without wine)-35 euros.

Pros: Creative kitchen, Unique athmosphere (art bookshop), Correct price
Unaban
Unaban

A Treasure

5 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

We were in Florence for a month and I had intended to visit all the vegan-friendly places, but then we found this little beauty and couldn't get enough of it! The food was excellent prepared by a passionate and imaginative chef-fresh vegan pasta with many interesting stuffings and sauce was addictive.
It is easy to pass by the entrance as it is not obvious that it is a restaurant, but persevere. Booking is advisable as this is a very popular place. A word of warning about Sunday lunchtime, when the lack of vegan choices was disappointing. We are going back to Florence and wil make a beeline for Libreria Brac!
Updated from previous review on Friday June 14, 2013

Pros: Terrific food, Quirky surroundings, A gem of a chef
Cons: Sunday lunchtime lack of vegan choices
DyannaCsaposs
DyannaCsaposs

Loved it

5 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

This restaurant is so good. The chef and staff was all very friendly. The food had some indian influence which was a nice change after eating only italian food for a month. They offer a tasting menu of sorts for 12€. Tons of yummy food for a great price. The house red wine is a good choice. Can't wait to go back. A must if you are vegetairan or vegan. There are more options if you eat cheese, but don't worry my vegan friends, there's some great food for you too. Like the curry pasta. Buon Appetito!

etka
etka

good and popular - make reservation for evening

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2013

I agree with the previous reviews - good food and reasonable prices (for Florence). It is best to get the mixed platter. Make a reservation if you want to come in the evening because they fill up quickly (it is a small restaurant). The staff were nice - we didn't have a reservation but they suggested that we wait around and eventually got a table. They also translate the menu for you. Beware - the waiting area/room in-between the bar and the restaurant is a smokers paradise - or a non-smokers nightmare. It seems that here vegetarian does not go along with non-smoking.

Pros: good food, reasonable prices, firendly staff
Cons: waiting area allows smoking
leneke
leneke

Delicious

5 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2013

Superb vegetarian restaurant, hidden nearby Sante Croche.
We went there 3 times during our 8 day trip.
You pay 12 EUR for a mixed platter. You can then taste a 'small' portion of 3 dishes: a salad, a rice dish and a kind of tortilla dish. The flavours are excellent. Fresh ingredients, good wine, friendly staff, nice atmosphere,... Large portions.
My non-veggie friends were also impressed and enjoyed the food very much. Go early or make a reservation.

Pros: Excellent food, Superb price/quality, Nice atmosphere
priya108
priya108

Mmmmm yummy

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

A hidden jewel. Quite literally as they do not have a sign or name anywhere visible outside. We just got lucky really with how easy we found it.
The food lived up to its Italian name.It was truly delicious and great portions for the price.
Also, small note, they didn't have an English menu which is unusual in the heart of Florence, but the staff speak English.
Definitely worth a trip or two ;)

Pros: Great food, Great Portions, Nice ambiance
Cons: Can be hard to find, No English Menu, Menu fragile, & will charge for damage
Eike
Eike

Nice Restaurant in the Heart of Florence

4 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

While the décor and library/gallery ambience is a little unconventional for an eating place, don't be deterred. Tucked away in a quiet street in Florence and perhaps a little difficult to find, this vegetarian restaurant also has several delicious vegan dishes. The atmosphere buzzed with lunch-time diners while we enjoyed our vegan Tortellini and fresh salad. Definitely worth a visit.

jesse
jesse

Pretentious Misery

2 Posted on 12 / 24 / 2012

Italy is a happy place but not here. Like other reviewers have stated they forgot our reservation - why we needed a reservation in the first place is beyond me. The hostess and "waiter" were absurdly rude and miserable. The menu consists of about eight choices, none of which include any vegan protein (tofu, beans, etc.). We ended up getting two plates of rice with vegetables and a bottle of water and paying €23 for the privilege of eating in this wanna-be 'artsy' palace of pretense. I felt like I was trapped in Bjork's kitchen.

Cons: Pretentious , Miserable
vegegiraffe
vegegiraffe

Great place

4 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

Thanks to other reviewers on Happy Cow we found this restaurant. Still no exterior signage that it is one. Dropped in at lunch time and were able to book for the evening. delicious food (though where are the pulses?) Full of diners but very quiet and restrained atmosphere for an Italian venue. we had interesting combination plates. recommended, would definitely go back.

veg.dan
veg.dan

brilliant.

5 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2012

This is one of the best veggie restaurants I've been to. The menu is varied, lots of options and the food is awesome. I had the sampler plate. I left very content and the owner is very welcoming. The atmosphere and fit out is cool but be sure to book. I was lucky to get in as a walk-in. Highly recommended.

Pros: food., atmosphere.
ncvhappycow
ncvhappycow
  • non-vegetarian

Brilliant Food

3 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2012

After a few days in Rome where I was tired of overcharged pasta and pizza, I was glad to find this place via happycow. Excellent selection of beautifully prepared food. The platter to share is to die for. Coming back tonight.

Pros: cost, fresh, atmosphere
Cons: none
beavers
beavers

If at first you don't succeed..

5 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2012

This was the best of the three veggy places we ate at in our short holiday in Florence, yet we nearly didn't make it. We made a beeline here on the first night (a Sunday) but could find no sign of it in the dark little back street it was supposed to be in (which is not even shown on some maps). We had another attempt for lunch on the day we left, and even in the daylight nearly missed it. It has no obvious signage and looks like a small bookshop - only when you get in do you see that beyond the small bar, with tempting cakes, there are too more rooms. In the first of these we ran into a English student who said the place was her little secret and gave some advice on what to pick. The waitress, however, was very helpful anyway, translating the menu and guiding us through. We went for two 12-euro platters, on each of which you could select three of the main items on the menu. The choice, colour and flavours of what arrived was eye-popping - and they filled two huge plates. Helpfully the menu makes it clear which items were vegan (probably half the options). As well as doing great food Brac is a magical place in itself - a cross between a library and an art gallery with sofas to relax in over coffee. An exciting and memorable eating experience.

Pros: Imaginative choices, Helpful staff, Atmosphere
hirundinidae
hirundinidae

wonderful food and art bookstore

5 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2012

A real find - delicious food and very friendly staff. I'd highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try innovative italian food in a unique arts bookshop. I'd heard it gets busy in the evenings but I went for lunch and was able to walk in and sit at the counter. The service was excellent and the waitress chatted about the various alternative arts scenes in Florence.

TofuCelt
TofuCelt

Rubbish

2 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2012

We found the road to this restuarant quite easy, but not the restuarant. It wasn't until an old man outside the building asked us what we were looking for that he told us we were outside it. We went to this restuarant three times but we were not notified of having to make a reservation until the second time we went. Some of the staff, especially the owner, were not all that friendly, which was an immediate turn-off for us. The service was quite slow, but that is usually okay with us, because after a days sight-seeing, we just wanted to sit down with our glass of wine and wait to have our food served to us. When we finally got our food, the proportions were quite small and lacked imagination. As with everywhere in Italy, the food was extremely expensive. Our stomachs just about got filled as our pockets rapidly emptied. The best thing I can say about this restuarant was the wine we had. Once again, another vegetarian restaurant that lacks imagination and creates quite bland foods. Why are so many vegan/vegatarian restaurants so lacking in imagination? A lot of improvment needed here.

Pros: Quite central
Cons: Expensive, Lacks imagination, Service
Riontra
Riontra

Quiet gem in the middle of a hectic town

5 Posted on 01 / 31 / 2012

We found this using the search in Happy Cow, otherwise we would never have found it, it's hidden and the sign could be larger. It's really not far from the city center. What a wonderfully peaceful atmosphere, specially in the inner courtyard where you find a small art library. Without a reservation on a Friday evening we were placed on the bar which was quite okay. The food was excellent, I don't really remember what we had, but it was vegan and tasty and not very expensive. The second time we made a reservation and got a table in the back which is not really that cozy but the food was still very good and creative. Very much recommended!

Pros: Food, Price, Atmosphere
Signal
Signal

Best Tortellini Ever

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2012

Very hard to find, we passed it several times before thinking this may just be the place. Glad we persevered as it had some of the best food I have tasted in Italy. It was a bit slow to serve and it was more quality than quantity, but the staff were friendly enough and I found the decor interesting and comfortable.

Would definitely go there again if I were in Florence, if only for the tortellini which was magnificent.

Pros: Tasty food, Relaxed
Cons: Hard to locate
Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Creative cuisine

5 Posted on 11 / 25 / 2011

I've been to BRAC a few times now and although it can be busy there is a comfortable waiting area between the two dining areas. I found the staff very friendly, chatty and good humoured. The food is creative - try pasta with curry pesto. Sounds odd but it's delicious. Also had an amazing fennel & orange main course salad with almonds, raisins and olives which was the bees knees. It's very central location makes it probably the most convient veggie option in Firenze.

Pros: Good vegan choices, Location , Friendly
Cons: Extremely busy!
Fredomoni
Fredomoni

Very dissappointed by service /and staff

2 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2011

During our road trip ,This is the restaurant where have been completly dissappointed by service.
First it is very difficult to find this place. Very limited seats.. It took us 30 mins to find restaurnat. finally we arrived but no seats availble in bibiliotheque. We have asked her if we can wait as it took us quite long to find and we were quite hungry.SHe did not really ask us to wait or any other help. just being busy in her stuff. We have asked he we can wait just let u sknow how long it will take. She said she do not know. finally we have decided to go and try our luck for evening.
19h00 We came back and another staff member said ohh we can not take you as we are full..
You are full allthough we have reserved in morning.
A worst service ever seen.. It seems liek they are having too much success hence they do not bother about clients.
I would not recommend anyone to try as if their is no seats you are completly stuck no nearest restaurnat can be found.
So be careful to go this resaturant.
I hope they will read this comments and try to improve their service quality.
Can't say about food as we did not even had thsi opportunity.
But not going to try it again for sure.
I woudl prefer other vegan restaurnat who were very helpful and serve good meals.
Cinq a cinq is one of them..

• Zmeika Zmeika

From what I saw, they are always full. This is reality. I made reservation by internet and they didn't confirm it. However they asked us to wait 40 min to get sits at the bar. This place is very small and VERY popular. So if you want to eat there, you need to decide, you wait or you go. Just take into consideration that it is not a fine dining, and there are always clients, and Italian service is not the best.

Zmeika
Zmeika

Wonderful experience

5 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2011

When I read that there are only a few tables to eat, I sent them an email in advance, asking for the reservation. But everything was already taken, so we went there to eat at the bar area....When we arrived we were asked to wait 40 min, but is was worth it. We just went to drink a coffee in another bar (Il Volume).

So even my bf, who is usually not very generous to the compliments, said that our meal was delicious. We took "Piatto unico" - which is a choice of few items for a very fair price of 12 euros......To be honest, I was really surprised when I just saw my plate. Beautifuly presented! And the taste was just WOW. The staff was friendly and helpfull. We talked a bit with Sasha, their chef.

I would definitelly recommend "Brac" as place to go for a dinner, even you can only seat in the bar )))

Pros: food, Price, Atmosphere
Cons: Only few tables
Rosemary
Rosemary

Great

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

Great food, very nice al dente ravioli. And the place! So nice, nice and quiet in contrast to the busy piazzas. But still modern.

Unfortunately it's quite hidden. If not someone was standing outside AND asked us if we were looking for the restaurant, we would have gave it up.

Pros: food, interior
Cons: location is almost hidden
SP
SP

recommend

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2011

The dish I ordered was only average but the free bread was delicious. If I could go back again I would, and try different dishes. The place itself was packed with locals, which to me means it's a good place. I must've been the only 'tourist' there, and it was really nice to be close enough to the tourist areas, yet not in a touristy place. In addition to WiFi, they also had two iMacs available for use to customers for free :) Overall, I recommend this place!

Joyatri
Joyatri

Best meal in Florence

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2011

We went to Libreria Brac for lunch in May. We showed up the day before and arrived too late for lunch. Dinner was booked for that evening so we made a reservation for lunch for the next day.

The atmosphere, service, menu and food were all outstanding. We started with the Insalata Siciliana which was a lovely mix of fennel, olives, oranges, raisins and almonds. Our entrees were tagliatelle with seitan ragu and tagliatelle with artichokes and spinach (see photos above). Both were very well seasoned and scrumptious.

We finished the meal with an apple and strawberry crumble, which was nice, but not as good as the entrees and salad.
Updated from previous review on Monday June 13, 2011

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, pleasant atmosphere
Cons: hard to find
anniedes
anniedes

Libreria Brac

4 Posted on 06 / 10 / 2011

This lovely restaurant on the Via dei Vagellai is very hard to find, so.....find the Piazza Mentana (a 5 minute walk along the river from the Galileo Science Museum) and stand with your back to the river and the Hotel Balestri on your right. Facing you will be a galleria, to the right of that 'FL Travel' and to the right of that the Via dei Vagellai which is the 2nd street to the right of the Hotel with a No Entry sign for motorists. The numbering is confusing which goes 7, 4, 10, 20, 8. The restaurant is just by No.8 on the left hand side (opposite No.3 on the other side of the street) as you enter the street. It has a glass door surrounded with some kind of pattern on it and some books in the window to the right of the door. The kitchen had closed when I arrived at 3:30, but I was offered a dessert made from cous cous which was simply delicious. The dessert and 2 cafes cost 6 euros. I was told that the kitchen opens from around 11:30 or 12:00 to 15:00. I'm not sure about the evening but will check again. There is brunch on Sunday but next Sunday, 12/06/2011 will be the last one until September. The inside was charming with books and Apple computers available for browsing pleasure. I can't wait to go back.

Pros: Good value, Delicious & healthy, Good portions
MarcGabel
MarcGabel

Quiet, unique, and fantastic food

5 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2011

We arrived as Lunch was over, but the owner and her Chef son still took care of us, cooking unique, very italian yet fully veggie creative dihes. Atmosphere was open air and closed in, books, cafe area, and totally nice staff. A fine place to eat in Florence. And you might even find a good book to buy!

Pros: excellent food, great relaxed atmosphere, nice folk
Alessandro
Alessandro

Strongly positive first impression

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2011

This small restaurant offers a relaxing and fascinating atmosphere inside a contemporary art bookshop. I went for lunch at Brac a couple of days ago and I found creative, delicious and reasonably priced dishes.

Pros: Soft music and free internet , Excellent quality , Helpful staff
earthdave
earthdave

Spectacular

5 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2011

Hard to find, with no obvious sign. But once there, it was so outstanding.
The decor is fascinating, with a courtyard in the middle of the place decorated with hanging coloured ribbons. The back seating area has a wall of art books for sale.
The dishes were so impressive, delicately flavoured, Italian dishes we had never had. Given time, we would have gone back again to try other dishes. Too bad we had no space for dessert of soy lattes!
You must go if in Florence. This is not the heavy Italian food you get everywhere else.

Pros: light inventive fare, wonderful surroundings, intimate
Cons: you must search it out, check when it's open, we found it closed
sshssh
sshssh

good food, good location

4 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2011

The food was very good, prices very reasonable. BUT I also had a chocolate cake that wasn't really good. After finishing it I asked if they prepared this cake themselves and the answer was NO. so I don't know - the cakes they don't prepare there might contain animal fat, a common thing in Italy (strutto = lard). Anyway - good location and the place is very known in Florence among young people!

• libreria brac libreria brac

I think you should have asked... We don't cook our cakes because our licence does'nt allow us to do that, but I assure you that no strutto (lard) is involved in the process...
    we buy those cakes from people with whome we share a similar ethic
    sorry for my bed english
    best wishes

LivinLight
LivinLight

Excellent in all ways

5 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2011

It is every bit as wonderful as everyone else has said. Fantastic food. Inexpensive (especially in comparison to every other Florence restaurant we found), beautiful and unique atmosphere. So great was our experience that we went back twice and would have gone again if we had time. The chef was wonderful to chat with too. He even gave us a mini demonstration on how he made the tortellini! Maybe someday he'll offer formal cooking classes. His food is so great, he should! I encourage everyone reading this to visit this place. It's worth the effort to find this hidden gem.

Pros: Delicious and unique food, Fantastic daily specials, Fresh juice bar!
giorgio
giorgio

Happy to have such a nice restaurant in florence!

5 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2011

Yes I'm happy to have such a nice restaurant in florence. I'm not going to talk about his culture aspect which is really appreciated by many but about deliciuos and healthy food served there. I went there with my wife a friday evening without reservation but fortunately they offer me two seats at the bench and we were served a dish with three preparations: tortellini stuffed with topinambur,dumplings stuffed with spinach and tofu and salad with walnuts: simply wonderful I devoured everything forgetting the good habit to chew food properly but fully satisfied and happy for vegan! Really quite cheap in a such friendly atmosphere!

bkoffman
bkoffman

Hidden Gem

5 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2011

This easy to miss restaurant has a delightful atmosphere full of fun original art and great art books, but it is the great and flavorful food that is the real delight. A wonderful variety of fresh tasty treats that change depending on what is in the market. Make the effort to find this small restaurant and you will be rewarded with a great taste of Italy, even without cheese or meat. Service was very friendly and efficient. Our best meals and meal experience in Italy.

Pros: Fresh tasty food, Wonderful staff, Good value
aadams1217
aadams1217
  • non-vegetarian

This is what FRESH tastes like

5 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2011

I went here last night with my boyfriend for dinner and wasn't sure what it would be like. I am SO glad I went.

The place is tucked away on a quiet street. We walked in, unsure if this was the right place, and were escorted to the back for dinner by a very nice waitress.

Very chic but not pretentious atmosphere. Candlelight, soft music playing on a record player, and not too many people. Very low-key, yet nice.

We had a starter of raw tofu with lemon juice, almost like a vegan ceviche. Delicious and really creative. (~6 euros)

My boyfriend had tagliatelli with seitan ragu, which was great, and I had the tortelloni with potato and ginger in a sweet sauce, which was alos tasty. (7 euros each, I think)

This place is incredible. Even if you're not vegan/vegetarian, it's a really nice place to eat. The chef even came out to talk to us and tell us that he makes everything fresh when it's ordered.

Pros: fresh, reasonable price, friendly
SMO
SMO

Best food we had in Florence

5 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2010

A gem of a place, which offered veggie and vegan choices. The Piatto Unico enables you to sample three different menu items served on one platter and is great value. Don't be put off by what seems to be a very small bar/seeting area as the main eating area is to the rear.

Pros: Excellent food, Very helpful staff, Relaxed pace
rokoso
rokoso

A library with gerat food and personal touch

5 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2010

We visited La Libraria Brac in October 2010. It offers home atmosphere, tasty vegan and vegetarian meals, presented and cooked personally by Sacha. You can enjoy the library with a book or have a delicious meal. By the way each book in the library is selected by Sascha's girlfriend. The yard turns into local talents performanece scene on selected week days giving the place an artistic, alternative trend. Try the vegan pasta - it was the best I had ever tasted.

Also, Sacha, recommended us a fantastic farm house in Chertaldo where we spent great two days afterwards.

Keep up the "human, not android attitude"! You, guys are great.

Vesanto
Vesanto

Beautifully served, great food, inexpensive, near

5 Posted on 11 / 05 / 2010

This restaurant serves great food, has a lovely atmosphere, is very near the Uffizi and not far from the Duomo. We went back several times
Vesanto (Canada)

Pros: Tasty attractively served food, Inexpensive, Friendly warm staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Brac Libreria di Arte Contemporanea: