Serves meat, veg options available. Restaurant with a bar. Offers lunch and dinner with a movie theme in both the menu items and in the atmosphere. Sunday is brunch. Guests could purchase food and sit in the "living room" and watch a movie on the big screen TV. Extensive vegetarian and vegan menu, and you ask for substitutes. Has vegan cheese for pizza, as well as veggie toppings including fake sausage, burgers, chicken, and breaded eggplant. Offers soy milk and hemp milk in coffee drinks and smoothies upon request. Rents movies, recycles, and has a compost garden. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2642 Main St (Rte 28)
South Chatham, Massachusetts 02659
508-430-5211

Open Mon-Sat 11am-4pm, 5-9pm, Sun 10am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Pickyvegan
Sarah P
Sarah P

Great options

4 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2013

What a cute place! I ordered an eggplant parm grinder off the vegan menu, and it fed me for the day. I also ordered a cafe mocha that I was assured was vegan and that was delicious. The menu included sandwiches and pizzas with meat and cheese analogs- not the healthiest options but all very tempting.

The staff were friendly and accommodating, and a vegan section of the menu was apparent. I will happily return whenever I am in the area!

Pros: Vegan section of the menu, Friendly, helpful staff, Cute space
Allvegan
Allvegan

Outstanding

4 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2013

Excellent choices especially for the pizza and vegan options too. Great beer variety. Will return next time I'm in the area.

Pros: menu, quality, vegan options
RoyT
RoyT

great vegan option in Chatham

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2012

This is the one 'vegan' restaurant that I found while spending a week in Chatham. Only ate there once as we found it on our way out of town. Ended up ordering a second wrap because the 1st was so good. Definitely would have eaten there more if we found it sooner. Good selection of wraps & pizza. Good choice if others in your group are not vegan as there is a full menu with a lot of options. Prices reasonable.

maulydaft
maulydaft

Tasty sandwich

4 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2012

I had a veggie chicken wrap that was very satisfying. They use Diaya - so pizza sure to please any vegan!

Pros: vegan on the cape!, neat place
Cons: you might get bored eating there often

Dear Owner and Manager of Box Office Cafe: