Serves acai bowls and smoothies. Vegans ask for no honey. Bowls consist of fruit and gluten free hemp granola blended into a sorbet like blend topped with fresh fruit. No dairy, added sugar or ice is used in any blends. As of July 2012, locations in Arizona, Idaho, California and Nevada. more-less
2087 Foothill Blvd (Fruit St)
La Verne, California 91750

soylatte
soylatte

Yummy~ But Pricey

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

I think that this place is very yummy, but acai bowls are not cheap. They will run you about 5-10$ depending on what you order. They are packed full of frozen and fresh fruit. I gave it a try, but prefer to make my own smoothies at home due to the cost. The photos on their site show lots of high schoolers. I have no idea how they afford eating here all the time. I have a full time job, no debt, no rent and no kids and I still can't convince myself that 8$ for a smoothie bowl is worth it. I don't think it is 100% organic either. Sorry!

Pros: Yummy, Exotic, Nice People
Cons: Expensive, Small Portions, Frivolous

Dear Owner and Manager of Bowl of Heaven: