Vegan-owned shop selling handbangs, faux leather bags, wallets, and umbrellas. Opened in Jan 2014. more-less
64 Avenue d'Italie
Paris, France 75013
+33-145807283
Closed now

Mon 2:00pm-7:30pm, Tue-Fri 10:00am-7:30pm, Sat 10:30am-7:30pm

First Review by JonJon
JonJon
JonJon

Faux-leather and tissue goods at decent prices

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2014

This new vegan place is owned by a vegan, formerly an associate of the Gentle Gourmet Café, who decided to extend vegan options in Paris in terms of faux-leather bags, wallets, etc. The shop is relatively small but offers a huge choice of male and female bags (faux-leather or tissue), wallets and umbrellas at really decent prices. I bought a small tissue bag for my wallet at 15 euros and an automatic umbrella at 20 euros. I'll come back when I'll need a new wallet since there were nice ones.

Pros: huge choice at fair prices, friendly and vegan staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Boutique Sagane: