A takeaway cafe offering vegetarian, vegan and gluten free salads and cakes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out
Shop 9/1 Enogerra Tce, Red Hill
Brisbane, Queensland

Tue-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm

First Review by camerongreen

Best salads

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2015

The salads are super healthy and delicious. The $10 container (4 choices) is ample for my lunch (and very good value). I don't usually like queues and this place is popular but i don't mind sometimes waiting in line at lunch time because it's worth it! They have eftpos, and there's a lot of tempting cupcakes in the window too but usually only the yummy brownies are vegan. I haven't explored the drinks in the fridge yet. Friendly, prompt service. It's a lovely old renovated shop.

Pros: Healthy, delicious salads, Friendly, prompt service, Very good value

Delicious salady goodness

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2014

I've been meaning to go to Botanica for ages! Finally went today and glad I did. Saw a lot of local people in there grabbing lunch whilst we were there.

They had about 8 or 9 salads, 4 vegan and the rest vegetarian. I got the small box with a mix of the 4 vegan salads, and I enjoyed them all. They were a mixture of couscous, quinoa, rice, and vegetables. All quite substantial, and the small box was a good size meal for me.

They had lots of cakes, only one was vegan but was very well received by my partner.

Take away only which means you might try to take your own fork, and find a park nearby to snack in.

Pros: Salads!, Tasty, Filling
Cons: Take away only, Another vegan cake would be nice

Dear Owner and Manager of Botanica: