Serves meat, veg options available. Serves teas, fair trade coffees, sandwiches; soymilk available for coffee drinks. Non-smoking. Indoor and al fresco seating. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Coffee House, Non-veg

Pamina
Pamina

Ok-ish

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2014

I went here although it is a meat-serving restaurant because of the very central location which is handy when you are sightseeing in Bath. I ordered the veggie burger and while it took some time to be served, service was very friendly. The burger tasted well.
Unfortunately, space is quite limited and it was very crowded and thus much too loud for my liking, so the experience wasn't very relaxing.

Pros: Great location , Friendly service
Cons: Too crowded & loud
Vegmers
Vegmers

Pretty good food, limited vegan options

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

I stopped off at this cafe a few times during my visit to Bath. It's a great spot to have tea or coffee and people watch. There are a few things on the menu that are listed as vegan or that can be made vegan, but I ran into problems twice where they didn't have an item or I received the last one. I had the beans on toast one morning for breakfast, and I had veggie burger with the necessary adaptations to make it vegan. The veggie burger was really good, and the beans on toast were what one would expect. They also have a great selection of teas and coffees. My biggest complaint was that they don't offer any vegan sweets/desserts.

Pros: tasty food, friendly, helpful staff
Cons: inconsistent food options
evilfrozenpeas
evilfrozenpeas

Meh.

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

I have been tricked into getting food here twice, a falafel wrap and a superfood salad. Both were flavourless, bland, boring and overpriced. I wouldn't recommend this compared to all the exciting options in Bath.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

darg, is anything here vegan?

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2009

I think about all you can get is soymilk in your coffee and possibly a hummus sandwich. We sat pondering over the menu for what seemed like an eternity, no the chocolate milk has whey powder, no the chai has dairy in it, no, no, no, no... well I guess you can get tea, but you can get that anywhere so what's the point of this listing?

Cons: nothing really vegan
aclasse
aclasse

Beautiful setting, bit of a scrum

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2007

We went on a sunny weekday lunchtime when they were doing a brisk trade. They had an interesting-sounding vegan sandwich on the menu but, as they didn't have one of those made up and seemed not all that enthusiastic about making one, I ended up with boring old hummus. Still, you can sit outside in a lovely square and the people seem friendly, if a little harassed.

Dear Owner and Manager of Boston Tea Party: