Serves meat, veg options available. Offers various vegetarian and vegan dishes including hummus, spinach and yogurt dishes, eggplant, pizza and many more. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Turkish, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Michelle Bridi
Michelle Bridi

no vegan dishes

Posted on 02 / 19 / 2015

I went there and asked whether they had vegan dishes. The person wit whom I spoke did not know what that means but was familiar with the term vegetarian, so I expained it to him. He friendly told me that all dishes somehow include butter. So no vegan food here. We left disappointed. But I guess you can be happy here as a vegetarian:)

I don't like to give negative stars here because they were friendly and the food might be good. (if not vegan...:))But on the other hand, I don't want other people to go there for not being able to eat there..So it gets a 2:)

Pros: looked nice, vegetarian dishes seemed to be available
Cons: no vegan dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Bosphorus Hasan: