CLOSED: Bo's Cafe

At Bo Cafe they use less oil and salt, creating a series of nicely presented, natural, healthy and eco-friendly food & beverages. DEC 2012 REPORTED SHUT DOWN EARLIER THIS YEAR. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Western
8, Jln.Mutiara 7, Kawasan Perindustrian Plentong
Johor Bahru, Malaysia 81100
607-3513211

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by chinwanqing
chinwanqing
chinwanqing

Nice Ambience

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2010

With mini man-made lake, bamboo plants and beautiful decorations,this is definitely the vegetarian restaurant with the best ambience that I have ever come across!However, diners have to be willing to wait. Even though there were not many people at that time, it took 35 minutes for my friends' fried rice to be served, my spaghetti, round 45 minutes and mushroom soup, almost 1 hour! I've only been there once, so I am not sure if it happens all the time. As for the food, the taste is average and slightly expensive, as you have to pay for the atmosphere.

Pros: excellent ambience, healthy food, a lot of parking lots
Cons: long waiting time

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Bo's Cafe: