Was there only once, but that is only because we usually cook at home. Its a really nice place though, we (2 people) at lunch for altogether 30-40 Yuan, really tasty food, without onion and garlic. They have some mock-meat dishes for newcomers, but also very tasty traditional Chinese food, like jiaozi or baozi.
This is a restaurant that really wish to promote vegetarian idealogy. They supported the Monday "NO MEAT DAY" by giving out FREE buffet lunch for the first 70 guests! The 71st guest onwards can choose to pay RMB68 for the buffet spread or go for ala carte dishes. Their dishes are delicious and cheap. We love the "jiao zhi" dumpling, the fillings is generous and taste just right.Pros: delicious and cheap, big portion, good ambience
Cons: shortage of waitress, may not be well verse in English
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Boruo Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 582 times since Jan 2013.