Serves meat, veg options available. Waitstaff will point out which dishes are suitable for vegans. Dinner menu is meat-based though, as reported to happycow Dec 2010. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Spanish, Non-veg

mik
mik

Won't return

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

Well, the man who runs this place is not particulary tactful, as he ignored my friend's verdict on the food due to the fact that he was not "fussy" (which I was, apparently he equates vegan with fussy)
Furthermore, last time I was there he served a dessert that was not on the menu, which was appreciated... yet he assured me that it was vegan, as it contained "huevina" and not "huevo" (egg). I ate it as I assumed he knew what he was doing, and I wasn't quite sure what huevina was. Turns out it's pasteurised egg. Sorry but that is inexcusable for a vegan-friendly restaurant.

JonTurner2000
JonTurner2000

Borne Again .... and again ....

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2012

We were hugely pleased to find this small, modern restaurant with great decor - and really great veggie food. The veggie lunch menu was fantastic value and everything tasted great and was well presented. Service was friendly. The best place we ate at over our 3 days in Bilbao. Highly recommended.

Pros: Well cooked food, Cosy and classy decor, Very close to train station
Vitxo
Vitxo

Good place to eat

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2012

Nice, tiny and cosy restaurant.Vegetarian lunch with vegan options.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Nihacc
Nihacc

Nice, cheap and good food!

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2010

A small but very nice and quiet restaurant in Casco Viejo. It's also opened friday and saturday nights from 22:00 to 23:30. Try millet&veggies-balls, if possible. Doesn't accept credit card.

Pros: Very nice, Affordable, Delicious
Cons: Small, No credit card

Dear Owner and Manager of Borne: