Serves meat, veg options available. A Mexican burrito bar with vegetarian options and accommodating of vegans (ask for no cheese or sour cream). Options include burritos, burrito bowls, fajitas, tacos and salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
19-27 Chichester Street (/Londonderry House)
Belfast, Northern Ireland

sriblet
sriblet

Great Burrito, even by U.S. standards

Posted on 11 / 08 / 2014

When I was told Boojum was the place to go for a burrito in Belfast I was at first skeptical. However, after finishing my burrito I must say it was quite good, even as someone from the USA who's used to Chipotle and other Mexican food.

There was a long line on the Friday night going out the door but the wait still wasn't too bad, only took about five minutes or less. I got a vegetarian burrito which is the cheapest and comes with free guacamole and pepper and onions, lime or mexican rice, black or pinto beans, and a variety of salsas, lettuce, and corn. I felt I got a good value and the portions were a good size, definitely not too small. Also the staff were very friendly and helpful.

I'll definitely be coming back as a staple of Belfast!

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, Friendly staff
Cons: Can be long wait
straightedgers
straightedgers

Vegan Paradise!

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

I'm not sure why this place doesn't have more reviews on here. It is one of the top take out places to eat in Belfast (see TripAdvisor) AND they cater for Vegans!! Get the burrito, fajita, tacos - whatever you like. 2 different choices of rice, peppers and onions and a few different bean options. ALL VEGAN. The only things that aren't Vegan are the obvious things, like cheese, sour cream and meat. The guacamole here is the bomb! And all the salsas are really fresh and delicious. The rice, salsas and guacamole are all made there, so it's as healthy as fast food comes. Give it a try!

NickdaSirolo
NickdaSirolo

fast food

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

good vegan mexican style food, very good quality for a fast food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Boojum: