Serves meat, veg options available. Menu mostly focuses on breakfast/brunch foods with some sandwiches. Several vegan items indicated on menu and you can sub tofu for eggs in any recipe for a fee. The decor is a funky and fun music theme. Very crowded on weekends as this is a popular spot. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Brunch, Non-veg

First Review by RachWigg
RachWigg
RachWigg

Yummy Vegan Brunch!

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2013

I really enjoyed dining at Boogaloos! I was with a very mixed party of eaters (my omni partner and my ovo-lacto friend) and we were all were able to order really delicious food that fit our preferences. We went on the weekend, so we had about a 20 minute wait, but the staff was efficient and friendly when we were seated. I ordered the amazing vegan breakfast quesadilla and coffee (a little pitcher of soymilk came for free once I requested it). There were a few all veg options on the menu, and though I didn't attempt it, it looked like you could sub tofu for any dish with eggs. They even filled my to-go cup with coffee and let me fill my water bottle from one of their pitchers before I left. Overall, a great brunching experience!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 19, 2013

Pros: Good Vegan Selection, Friendly Staff, Large portions
Cons: Long weekend wait

Dear Owner and Manager of Boogaloos: