Moderate size organic supermarket with a deli. Stocks organic fruits and vegetables, bulk items, vitamins, bulk spices and herbs, and other grocery. more-less

First Review by happyvegan45
Carrr4288
Carrr4288

great local spot

4 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2014

always has everything I'm looking for, great vegan/organic products

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: expensive
kristenamber
kristenamber

I do ALL my grocery shopping here

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

Great store, everything you could possibly need to live a healthy vegetarian/vegan lifestyle. I tell everyone I wouldn't be able to eat vegan without this store, very thankful to have it in my area.

Pros: clean, large variety, organic
Cons: pricey
happyvegan45
happyvegan45

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2009

I-love-this-store!!! This is not your average hole in the wall health food store, folks, this place is beautiful! First, the staff is amazing. Everyone went above and beyond what I expected. Their selection was incredible. I am addicted to coconut milk yogurt, and no where in New Jersey seemed to have it, they had every variety possible. Their produce was perfect. I don't think I saw a bad spot on anything in the whole lot of it. There was so much to look at, and new products I hadn't even heard of yet. I had a pasta salad type thing from the deli and it was amazing too! I have not one bad thing to say about this store except that I don't have one just like it where I live!

Pros: IT'S HUGE, Quick Checkout, Deli in the back!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Bonterra Market: