Serves meat, veg options available. Bombers has vegan options including Italian sausage with pepper and onions. Try the tofu fries or try the vegan nuggets in a burrito or ala carte. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Mexican, Non-veg
258 Lark St (Madison Ave)
Albany, New York 12210

Raesock
Raesock

Mediocre at best

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2014

We picked up lunch here while passing through town and both got burritos with the vegan chicken nuggets. They weren't terrible, but definitely not something I would eat again. The place was deserted and still our food somehow came up pretty cold. The nuggets were ok, the rice wasn't good, the beans didn't have much flavor. Pretty bleh all around.

Cons: bad food
TheNerdyMonkey
TheNerdyMonkey

Great food

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2014

Before I started cutting meat out if my diet I ate here a lot! I love their food, and an happy they have meatless options. I mean you can just order what you want and ask for no meat or cheese! Anyway, they are reasonably priced, great food and right on Lark street! I don't care for the kind of crowd that hang out here, but they have delivery and takeout! They have three locations now! Schenectady and Troy too!

Pros: Great food, Good prices , Veg options
Cons: Crowded , Loud
baypuppy
baypuppy

Okay

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2012

Vegan options include bbq tofu and vegan chick'n nuggets. Many items can be made vegan by picking a veggie item and leaving off the dairy. They specialize in burritos but also make tacos, loaded fries, and some other items. Food doesn't usually taste very fresh and the rice and beans are under seasoned and bland. The BBQ tofu is included in the all you can eat lunch buffet, which is a bonus.

Pros: Fast, Many options, Large potions
Cons: Not very fresh, Bland

Dear Owner and Manager of Bombers Burrito Bar: