Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a large lunch buffet spread with many vegetarian suitable dishes. Food is mildly spiced. A la carte also includes vegetarian sections for appetizers and entrees. Plays Indian music video on TV, and interior is pleasantly decorated. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LindaDunlapOliva
LindaDunlapOliva
LindaDunlapOliva

Surprisingly good

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

The Vegan Paradice down the street was closed so many times that I sought out a new place to eat in the same vicinity and this one was perfect.
Hardly any of the items on their buffet are meat based. Being gluten free vegan I was able to fill my tummy and was quite happy with the variety. My friend is vegetarian and same went for her.
If you like Indian cuisine, give this one a chance.

Pros: variety, price, quick service

Dear Owner and Manager of Bombay Palace: