CLOSED: Bombay Local Pizza

Lacto-vegetarian pizzas with traditional options as well as those infused with an Indian taste. Free Wi-Fi. REPORTED SHUT IN EARLY-2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Indian, Delivery, Take-out
1120 White Horse Rd Ste 132
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by FP

Very original and yummy too!

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

LOVED these pizzas! I got the Tikka Paneer and my husband got the Samosa.

My favorite foods are pizza and Indian, I would never have thought of combining the two! The toppings were very yummy and the crust was really good too. The prices are reasonable and staff were very helpful. I love the buy two small pizza deal!

Pros: Unique menu, Helpful staff

A Must-Eat

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

I visited Bombay Local Pizza earlier this week and LOVED the food. They have a variety of Indian-inspired pizzas that are all made fresh-to-order (no frozen food). Everything came out piping hot and was very tasty.

A few other positive points:
-Vegan option available - you can replace cheese with as many vegetable toppings as you like
- They offer traditional pizza options as well (cheese, etc.)
-Very clean
-Friendly owners (we chatted for some time while I was waiting for my order)

Indian Twist on Pizza

Posted on 11 / 24 / 2012

In an area with few vegetarian or vegan dining options Bombay Local Pizza is a welcome offering. Most of the menu items are lacto, but there are a couple which are vegetarian and they will alter others to make them vegan, if you'd like, They also are more than willing to adjust the spiciness to fit your taste. The staff are friendly and helpful, Be sure to ask for a frequent customer card. There's eat-in or take out options. Not a fancy place--looks just like a regular pizzeria, but the fusion of pizza and Indian seasoning and ingredients is a great change of pace.

Pros: Friendly service, Lots of veg options, Flexibility in spice/ingredients

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Bombay Local Pizza: