Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegetarian dishes and will accommodate upon request. Another location in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg
842 S 30th St
Newark, Ohio 43055
740-788-9003

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by I Love London
moonwomyn13
moonwomyn13

No longer worth it

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2011

This place used to serve some of the best Indian food, but sadly, it has gone the way of inconsistent and crappy, along with everything else. From what I have gathered talking to staff, there have been some reorganization issues and I think this has resulted in a lack of attention to quality. The food has no flavor and is greasy beyond belief. They do still seem to understand "vegan" so you at least know there is somewhere in the Newark/Heath area to eat, even if not the best choice.

Pros: has vegan options
Cons: tasteless, greasy, overpriced for what you get
I Love London
I Love London

The Best Indian Restaurant I've Ever Found

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2008

The food here is by far the best Indian food I've had, and I've tried it in five other states, in nearby Columbus, and as far away as London, England. We have a gem right here in Ohio. It's not a fancy environment, but they accommodate special requests with a smile and the food is excellent.

Pros: Wonderful flavor of food, Location is great., Family Run
Cons: Office-style store front., No flowers on tables.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bombay Gardens: