Serves meat, veg options available. Previously located in a different location on Lake Dr SE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

PokeyLouise
PokeyLouise

Not authentic

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2014

If you are looking for authentic Indian food, I wouldn't recommend this. It's a mod version of an Americanized restaurant. They are known for their buffet, but I have had better. As for veg options, nothing out of the ordinary.

cringer
cringer

This place is good

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2007

We got the khumb mattar (mushroom and peas in a creamy, velvety tomato sauce served over rice) and the alooh (potato fried bread stuff). It is great and the service is good. It is very pricey. The khumb mattar alone was $12-13 plus the bread is extra. Go with a big pocket of cash and it is totally worth the price.

Pros: Great authentic food, good service, worth the price
Cons: pricey
erbavore
erbavore

It's the worst food in the country

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2006

I find myself more of a critic than anything else when going to "Bombay Cuisine," yet the food here has to be the world's worst. I have managed to eat twice at this establishment, and have regretted it both times.

Granted, I've lived in India for 3 years of my life and I can attest that this food is the farthest from Indian food one can imagine. If you want a taste of real Indian food, go to Little Africa. The food (except the bread) is very similar.
At the Bombay cafe, I took my food back 3 times so they could add some flavor to it. At the end, we just left the food, (virtually untouched) on the table.
On a positive note, it is a beautiful restaruant and the atmosphere is incredible. For me, this place would do better as a bar.

This is NOT a place for vegetarians.

Pros: Atmosphere
Cons: Food was HORRIBLE, Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Bombay Cuisine: