Indian fast food with a large menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less

Ohkamp
Ohkamp

Unique

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2014

Really unique Indian street food you wouldn't find anywhere else. Love this place for incredibly cheap, filling, and different snacks like a burger made out of mashed samosas as filling.

Pros: cheap, tasty, unique dishes
Cons: not a lot of vegan options
melskunk
melskunk

Simple food, tasty price

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2011

I tried this place yesterday having passed it twice before. The decor is a bit off putting: along all the walls are display shelves of DVDs, so I thought maybe they had changed business. But a sign in the window said they had a special thali deal so I went in. You order at the counter and they bring you the meal to one of the simple steel tables. Everyone else was ordering the faluda but I ended up just getting a pop with my meal. It was a decent size and very tasty and EXTREMELY spicy. I would definitely go back here for a quick bite to eat, it has a very casual vibe. Sadly the special for the thali is just for this month but I'm sure the other food is just as nice.

Pros: Inexpensive, Friendly, Tasty
Cons: DVDs?!, Decor

Dear Owner and Manager of Bombay Chowpatty: