Bombay Chopsticks

Serves meat, veg options available. Full service, casual dining, Indian-Chinese style restaurant. Canadian owned. Has a separate vegetarian menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Indian, Non-veg
30 Bristol Rd E (Hurontario)
Mississauga, Ontario
905-502-8583
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Ken4057
Ken4057
Ken4057

Decent for the area

3 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2010

I go here because my gf's folks live around the corner. I get the hakka noodles with veggies and tofu, and the fried eggplant dish is divine. The pad thai is that ketchupy-style pad thai that's nothing like true pad thai, but is still sweet and filling.

It's a lovely dining area with linens and heavy silverware, and the staff is very friendly whenever I've been.

It could use a little more variety of veggie entrees and a guarantee in writing that items are vegan.

I recommend you try it once.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bombay Chopsticks: