Vegan eatery, opened fall-2013. Offers fresh juices, smoothie, salads, acai and grain bowls. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by modog737
RebecaE
RebecaE

average

3 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2014

I got the protein bowl and it seemed to be missing something that made it stand out. Limited options too. Great as a last resort if your hungry and in the area.
Acai bowls are average at best.

Pros: all vegan, able to customize
Cons: limited options , not much variety
saveur
saveur

Nice fast-food option

4 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

A had a the vitamin Sea bowl that was overflowing with vegetables, half an avocado with a bit of quinoa. I kind of wish there was more sustenance. You can even create your own grain bowls and salads with your own choice of toppings.

Sadly, limited seating.

modog737
modog737

Chocolate Thunder

5 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

We need some reviews for this place, so I thought I would start off. I'm in bliss right now as I sip on this incredibly delicious Chocolate Thunder smoothie! Chocolate Thunder: ChocoSol dark chocolate, raw cacao, peanut butter, banana, flax seed, chia seed, almond milk, agave

I also ordered the Protein Bowl: brown rice, bean medley, marinated tofu, crunchy sprouts, butternut squash, cherry tomato, pepita, carrot miso dressing - 9 It will be a great lunch for me later while at work!

The menu items are a vegan's dream or a health nut's dream. There are juices, smoothies, breakfast bowls, salads, grain bowls, etc etc....something for every meal! I get to this area of town for work every once in a while and I can't wait to try more of the delicious looking food. I spoke with the very nice young woman preparing my grain bowl and found out the owner is a fellow Winnipegger! Right on! Thanks for bringing healthy, nutritious plant based food to the masses in a form that is both beautiful and fresh!

Pros: Price, Presentation, Excellent Take-out
Cons: Not in Winnipeg, No dining area except for standup bar, I can't eat here every day...

Dear Owner and Manager of Bolt Fresh Bar: