Bakery cafe offering coffee drinks with the option of soy milk. Has a small selection of vegan baked goods. For strict vegans, make sure you verify no honey used in some of the baked goods. more-less
206 Draper Rd NW

First Review by dharmabum
MeshaTester
MeshaTester
  • non-vegetarian

delicious gluten free vegan baked goods

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

I am visiting the area and found out there were gluten free items available on Saturdays. So I stopped in and found some that are gluten free and vegan. So far, I have found the items I purchased to be delicious!

HealthNut27
HealthNut27
  • raw

My first vegan bakery experience

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2011

Last year, I was a new vegan and didn't have access to baked goods. I tried a vegan peppermint fudge brownie and it was amazing! I loved that they offered a variety of vegan baked goods- it would be a treat to walk the mile and a half from my house to downtown!

Pros: Vegan baked yumminess
xbillyx
xbillyx

My favorite cafe

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2009

Bollo's is still my favorite cafe in the world. I used to live in Blacksburg and went vegan while living there. Bollo's was a godsend in Blacksburg. They are extremely vegan-friendly and offer a number of pastries each day. They also have organic and fair trade coffee. I miss Bollo's.

Pros: vegan options, great coffee, free wifi

dharmabum
dharmabum

Vegan-friendly

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2007

I love Bollo's. I'm a bit biased because a few of my friends work there. However, I'm pretty sure I would love it anyway. It is a coffee shop that sells fair trade organic coffee and breads and pastries. Often there are vegan muffins and scones. Soy milk is available on request. The food is made from scratch so you know it's going to be good - but not necessarily low-fat. Even the vegan alternatives are rich. It's definitely worth a visit, though. I've noticed that most of the customers are regulars.

Pros: vegan-friendly, fair trade, homemade
Cons: fatty, not 100% vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Bollo's Cafe and Bakery: