Bodhi Vegetarian

Located in the SM City Mall food court. Serves dishes with tofu and vital wheat gluten. Uses fresh veggies and employees are aware of the ingredients used. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Filipino, Asian, Catering, Fast food

mike_veg
mike_veg

Average Vegetarian fastfood

2 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

Taste of food is the same with other branch.
It's pre-cooked and uses microwave oven to heat the food.
Small portion serving. For me its not budget meal.
You get what your pay for.

Cons: small portions, pre-cooked
spiritnoodles
spiritnoodles

A Quick Stop Veg Fast food

2 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2012

I like Bodhi, it was my first taste of vegetarian food way back before I even completely changed my lifestyle. I like Bodhi because I can easily go there and pick up my order. I especially like their barbecue and asado. I have also tried their other dishes and it's generally okay.

What I don't like though is that they serve coke and other soft drinks when it's supposed to be healthy. But seeing that they are in SM---I will let this pass. Although, it bothers me that the drinks are included in their value meal.

Also, like the reviewer before me, it also bothers me to see vegetables on display (or rather so exposed). It could have been at least protectively covered to ensure freshness.

Pros: Quick Service, Good for on-the-go
Cons: Noisy place, Vegetables on display, Serves soft drinks
sharond
sharond

good taste,friendly to the pocket

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2010

this is our usual stop to have a meal if we have a desire to eat mock meats prepared like regular Filipino dishes. they taste great and prices are reasonable. although if i want to eat cooked greens, the price is not reasonable because its simply boiled and not much quantity. my suggestion is to make the greens as a short order so that you can eat it freshly cooked, and not on display the whole day that its nutrients have already dissipated.

Pros: price, menu selection, taste
Cons: greens on display

Dear Owner and Manager of Bodhi Vegetarian: