Bobae Tower Food Court

Small counter in a food court offering Buddhist style Thai food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Food court
488/800 Bobae Tower, Damrongrak Rd, Klong Mahanak (Bobae Tower 6th Fl)
Bangkok, Thailand
n/a

Open Mon-Sun 8am-2:30pm.

• Cash only

First Review by reissausta ja ruokaa

Very plain thai vegetarian jay food in food court

2 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2013

I visited here today. They have a small menu at the counter, but I chose to have readily available green curry. My rice and curry were almost cold. I saw some mock meat and pointed it and the person behind the counter added some tofu and vegetarian balls.

The food was not very good. It was cheap, all this costed 35 bahts. Maybe this was a strict kind of thai jay -food place so the food was plain.

You pay with coupons that you buy from a different counter. You can return unused coupons and get you money back.

Pros: very cheap
Cons: a bit tasteless food, my food was cold

Dear Owner and Manager of Bobae Tower Food Court: