Bo Kwong Vegetarian Restaurant

Mon-Sun 6:30am-10:00pm

First Review by Stevie

Bo Kwong Vegetarian, Hong Kong

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

I had a great time here today. I rocked up and was invited to take a seat. I produced my little book which contains an explanation of what to include / exclude to cook vegan. the waitress didn't understand. At this point a ripple went round the restaurant which I quickly suspected was people talking about me and trying to rustle someone up in the clientele who spoke English. I was correct and sure enough 2 slightly nervous girls smiling as they stepped forward came over to help me. They took a look at my little book, explained it to the waitress and then made some suggestions of dishes to me from the menu. I plumped for a mixed veg dish which was very pleasant and decent value at $56. As final grace on how people were in this restaurant, one of the girls came past when she was leaving and gave me a piece of paper with some Chinese writing on it. She explained that this was the name of the dish in case I wanted to have it again somewhere.

Pros: Nice people

Dear Owner and Manager of Bo Kwong Vegetarian Restaurant: