A family-run Vietnamese vegetarian food restaurant, opened in Feb 2012. Menu includes a range of noodle and rice dishes plus mock meats and dumpling. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Take-out
3005 Silver Creek Rd Ste 152 (near Target)
San Jose, California 95121

Nancy Ho
Nancy Ho

Never come back

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

My husband and I went to the Bo De restaurant on Friday night. It wasn't busy but we were served with wrong item and the food wasn't taste that good. I ordered the Bun rieu noodle soup and my husband got cha ca la vong served with rice paper and vegetable. We were disappointed because the soup was so salty and the vegetable wasn't fresh. I asked for Bun rieu but I got Bun bo Hue, I couldn't finish the soup and my husband didn't like the vegetarian fish either. We won't come back since the food wasn't consistently since this is the second time we had bad experience with the food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bo De Vegetarian: