My husband and I went to the Bo De restaurant on Friday night. It wasn't busy but we were served with wrong item and the food wasn't taste that good. I ordered the Bun rieu noodle soup and my husband got cha ca la vong served with rice paper and vegetable. We were disappointed because the soup was so salty and the vegetable wasn't fresh. I asked for Bun rieu but I got Bun bo Hue, I couldn't finish the soup and my husband didn't like the vegetarian fish either. We won't come back since the food wasn't consistently since this is the second time we had bad experience with the food.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to San Jose Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Bo De Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 467 times since Jan 2013.