Vegan fast food cafe serving Western cuisine. Has take-out and delivery available. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery
60 Huynh Thuc Khang Street
Nha Trang, Vietnam

First Review by The beautiful Wombat
VeganBiker
VeganBiker

A Bit Confusing, but Not Terrible

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2015

The food was far from fresh and didn't really taste special at all. There is no real practical means of ordering unless you speak Vietnamese, so I just pointed at things and hoped for the best. The locals appeared to be getting totally different options, but I guess that's just my own problem for not speaking the language. Anyway, what I did get was passable and pretty cheap, so it wasn't a loss.

Pros: l
mishak
mishak

Great!

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

I would like to recommend this place especially to solo budget travellers. Very good taste, wide range choice, very very cheap. One plate rice + everything you want on it is 12k vnd. Cmon that's dirty cheap:) Food was very well spiced and I didn't need to add anything to my meal. I got a soup too. I ate lunch and took out as well. You basically just point on different food that you like to have on your rice. Nice staff. No english though. Good selection of mock meat and cooked vegetable. Which is anyway more safe to eat than raw vegetable in SE Asia.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, You Can See And Choose
Cons: Can Be Crowded With Locals, No English Spoken, Very Basic Environment
seow sang
seow sang

Food Tasting

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2013

Only one vegetable available but the rest mostly imitation mocked meat. Very noisy and messy environment not good for relax and sit back for enjoying our meal.

Pros: Cheap 12000dvnd
Cons: No Selection Of Fresh Vegeables, Low Seats Uncomfortable

The beautiful Wombat
The beautiful Wombat

Eat there every day for a month!!

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2012

We tried a few of the different veg restaurants in Nha Trang but it was Bo De's huge range, lovely staff and local feel that kept us coming back for more...
Try the veg Pho, packed full of noodles with lovely herbs and soy mock meats. Or take a plate of rice and fill it with any of the wide selection of vegetables, mock meats and soy products... It is VERY reasonable, plate with rice is about 15 000d and pho 12 000d!!
The owner speaks great english and the other staff some small.. no menu but simple to order.
The best part...its right next to the markets so you can grab a coconut on route!!
Definitely try Bo De you will not be disappointed.

Pros: Just point to select what you want..., Not too far from city centre.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bo De :