BMS Organics - Be Lohas...

Chinese name 乐活有机素食. Small organic vegetarian and vegan food place, cozy environment, few tables, air-conditioned. Also sells organic dried food and eco-friendly goods & toiletries. Free starter soup. Located on the same row with police station and Hong Leong Bank. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, Chinese, Take-out
37, Ground Floor, Jalan SS 21/60, Damansara Utama, Selangor DE
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47400
03-7722-5686

Open Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-5pm.

• Cash only

First Review by AndyT
AndyT
AndyT

Vegan-friendly and healthy place to eat

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

First of all, I am not 100 % sure if this is the right place, I was in the branch in One Utama Shopping Mall.

I was overjoyed to find a place that actually had the word "vegan" in themenu touting it as the healthiest lifestyle. While there were a few lapses (watch out for honey), the menu was very interesting.

I had the "5 colour high energy Lei Cha" which is one of my favourites from the Hakka kitchen. It was wonderful, especially as there was no risk of fish or chicken broth being used. I will definitely return here!!!

Pros: Vegan-friendly, Also sell vegan foodstuffs, Healthy
Cons: Some few non-vegan items, e.g. Honey

Dear Owner and Manager of BMS Organics - Be Lohas Healthy Cuisine: