Serves meat, veg options available. Mostly a breakfast place, has biscuits and gravy, tofu hash, faux chorizo, and soymilk available for coffee. Open space with wood floors with brick walls. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg
55 E Main St (Market)
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37408
423-752-4020

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by lentil
vaieen
vaieen

So-so

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2012

I heard that they had great vegan options. When I was in that area I decided to try their food. It was a Saturday morning and it was very busy. I was in a hurry and ordered a to-go. It took them a long time for the cookers to make my dish. The employees were somewhat frantic which I can understand with so many people waiting for their food. I had tofu scrambled with spinach and other vegetables. I hoped that my food would taste amazing but unfortunately it tasted plain and soggy. The food could have been better. Might come back on a different day when it is not so busy.

Pros: ok price
Cons: long wait, not worth to pay , crowded
lentil
lentil

Always Perfect & Amazing food!

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2008

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Chattanooga. It is Owned & operated by the nicest family & the food is 100% awesome. Plenty of choices for vegetarian and vegan in a fantastic atmosphere. My favorite dish so far is the cilantro lime tofu hash(v). Any dish with there fresh herb cream cheese involved is delicious. The coffee here is great & soymilk is available. I also highly recommend the black bean chilli. There vegan pumpkin muffins are so good. They have the most substantial wholesome biscuits. The list just goes on & on.

Pros: healthy & fresh ingredients, seasoning geniuses-always delicious , very affordable
Cons: wish they were open later than 2pm

Dear Owner and Manager of Bluegrass Grill: