Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe serving breakfast, wraps, panini sandwiches, smoothies, fresh and raw juices. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by aeclarke
smerdmann
smerdmann

Good for big groups

3 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2013

Good but not great. Works well when there are meat eaters in the group. Decent number of choices, but bread is simple and tastes a bit like something you could make at home. Lots of seating available.

jackienatale
jackienatale

good food, vegan labels

4 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2010

I went for lunch with a non veggie friend and was pleasantly surprised to find that in the store they have all of the vegan soups and sandwiches easily labeled so you know what you're getting. I wasn't impressed with the hummus wrap but the soup I had was really good. (I took the hummus wrap home though and my husband loved it)

Pros: good value, vegan food labeled, fast
Cons: atmosphere
aeclarke
aeclarke

Great Place for a Quick Meal!

4 Posted on 04 / 14 / 2010

While vacationing in Boston, my husband and I discovered this place when we asked a local bakery if there was a vegetarian place in the area that served cheap food quickly. The Blue Shirt fit perfectly. We were on our way to a concert and the food was quick, cheap, and most importantly, amazing! The tofu wraps were great and my husband and I both commented that we wished there were more place like this close to home. The next time we are in the area we will differently be hitting this place again. It's a must if you are in the Somersville area!

Dear Owner and Manager of Blue Shirt Cafe: