Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant in the Haymarket area, situated in the historic Grand Manse building near 10th and the "O" streets. The open floor plan is decorated withart pieces and plants. The tables have white table cloths and flowers. Offers tofu and veggies in entrees. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
129 N 10th St
Lincoln, Nebraska 68508

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by NickkeiElaine

Fresh - ask for no fish sauce!

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2015

Love this as a lunch spot, they have a great pairings menu. Be sure to tell the server you don't want fish sauce or egg just in case. Have several options and keep their soups vegan unless you choose to add chicken. Always leave satisfied! Be sure to also try their new restaurant, Issara, located on Pine Lake (South Lincoln).

Blue Orchid

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2009

My brother and I ate at the Blue Orchid once. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and wasn't too busy. It's kind of hard to find at first. The food was really good. I remember I had something with cashews and some kind of meat(my brother said it would basically take the point away from the dish if I didn't have the meat). For seating, you can sit inside or they have a small area outside that you can sit at. The only cons about this restaurant is the waiters were relatively slow. Since I haven't been there any other time, I am not sure if they were behind in employees or what was going on. I had never tasted Thai food before, but I was impressed. I would definitely go back.

Pros: excellent food, outside or inside seating, nice atmosphere
Cons: slow waiters, medium-small size menu, somewhat pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Blue Orchid: