Serves meat, veg options available. Renovated in early 2013 and reopened as a full-service restaurant focusing on local, organic fare. It's part of the Blue Moon Market and previously called Green Earth Cafe. Offers a few veg & raw food choices. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
8 Clifford St (Water St)

BeachRose
BeachRose

Gourmet Dining

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2013

Technically I am a vegetarian but I consider myself more a 'relaxed vegan'. That is, I eat vegan at home and when eating out do not obsess about a drop of honey or a sprinkling of cheese. The Blue Moon Evolution is my favorite restaurant in the world. The Raw Carrot Tart and Butternut Lasagna are so fabulous that I wish I could eat here everyday. The dining room is so pretty: a blend of colonial New England, zen-like calm, and pretty tiny white lights on tree branches. I know my description isn't doing it justice but suffice to say -they got it right. The service is attentive and caring. But mainly I go for the food. It is sheer perfection.

Pros: Gourmet food, Upscale dining experience, Pleasant, efficient staff
Cons: need more vegan choices
The Vegan Review
The Vegan Review
  • fruititarian

Closing Cafe

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2009

I got into the cafe about half an hour before closing and they were so friendly! I didn't feel rushed at all. I got a delicious raw veggie wrap on a sprouted grain tortilla. The cashew cheeze on it was beyond amazing.
I also recently got raw cheesecake there, which was stellar. A lot better than some vegan cheesecakes I've had! The new chefs have great attitudes and produced scrumptious fare.

All in all, a great store and cafe for vegetarians, vegans, and raw foodists.

Pros: raw food, friendly staff, delicious food
Cons: not open past 7pm

Dear Owner and Manager of Blue Moon Evolution: