Opened in summer 2009, this is a sit-down, casual nice all vegan restaurant in Portland Lloyd District. Features world fusion cuisine blending influences from different regions, and offers both cooked and live food with gluten free options. Brunch is served on the weekend. Has a wine bar and weekday happy hours. Reservation may be required for 6 or more guests. An offspring of the Blossoming Lotus restaurant from Kauai, Hawaii. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, Fusion, Raw, Gourmet, Juice bar, Catering, Beer/Wine, Take-out
1713 NE 15th Ave (Lloyd District)
Portland, Oregon 97212
503-228-0048

Open Mon-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri 11am-10pm, Sat 9:30am-10pm, 9:30am-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Jeffrey
KG
KG

The Best

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2014

We waited for a short time and it was well worth it. The wait - team was fantastic. Water on the table, quick refills while we waited for our food. Let me tell you that it was worth it. Rich flavors, good portions, rich flavors layer upon layer. I will be back there again.

Pros: Good Food, Great Team, Nice Location
sglcklch
sglcklch

Good but could be better

4 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

My partner and I came here for dinner. The space was surprisingly small and pretty full already. We were given the choice between sitting outside and inside at the small bar/register counter. Neither seemed desirable—"outside" was just a table and chairs on the sidewalk; "inside" meant sitting right in the middle of the restaurant directly next to the register, which was a little awkward. We settled on the latter anyway. It wasn't that big of a deal; the food itself was more important after all...

And I was glad it turned out fine. Not as amazing as I had expected, but still decent. We were recommended to take advantage of the dinner menu and not to order the bowls. So, we got the baked brie, the kofta fritters, and the coconut-crusted tofu main plate, all to share.

The brie was quite good—especially the gingery fig jam on top—but a bit spendy at $12. The fritters were tasty, although not crispy enough. Also slightly overpriced at $7. I didn't care for the accompanying cucumber raita so much because they simply replaced dairy yogurt with a commercial coconut milk-based one. The consistency didn't feel right with all the thickeners and stabilizers in it. The coconut-crusted tofu entrée was the best dish of the evening. The coconut flavor came through nicely and paired wonderfully with the tropical fruit salsa. Funny it only cost $2 more than the baked brie when the portion was so much bigger with a lot more going on. Actually I thought the entrées and bowls were more reasonably priced than the rest of the menu: $7 for roasted potatoes? $10+ for some basic salad? It's not that fancy of a place. Oh, we had a slice of the homemade carrot cake as well (because my partner was a sucker for this particular dessert). He loved it; I found it too sweet. He also grabbed a granola cookie to go. This one was good.

Our bill total came to just north of $50, tips and drinks (one draft kombucha) included. Value was average if not a tad on the high side considering the casual dining setting. The staff was very friendly though. It's between a 3 and a 4 but closer to a 4.

Pros: good food, friendly staff
Cons: limited seating, inconsistent pricing
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

AH MAZING!!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2014

This was pretty much my ideal place. Also my favourite restaurant on our recent trip to Portland.
A weird mix of food items on the menu. We ordered a little bit of everything. I am especially impressed by the perogies. Seriously, get the perogies.
My husband had the spinach and curry waffle and I wanted to eat all of his after I tried a bite. The ratatouille that my son ordered was perfect. My pot pie, while not really a traditional pot pie in a crust, was both huge/filling, and insanely good. I would eat here every day.
The atmosphere was awesome and I loved the artwork on the walls. I'll be back for sure next time!

Pros: Everything!, Perogies!
Cons: Small space
tfrederick
tfrederick

If I lived in Portland, I'd eat here once per week

5 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

The appetizers are great -- consider just having ALL of them!

Pros: all vegan, raw and gluten free options, nice ambience

phyl
phyl

• raw

Excellent!

5 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

My partner and I have eaten at the Blossoming Lotus several times. Yes, it can be crowded (and I have a 100 lb service dog!), but don't let that put you off. The food is excellent! I DO WISH THEY HAD MORE RAW CHOICES! Love their live nachos and the raw pad tai, as well as the collard rolls. We had the best raw double chocolate cheesecake there that we'd ever had! They also have sulfite free red wine choices, and organic beer. We'll be going back!

Pros: raw choices, live nachos!, sulfite free wine
justingross
justingross

Unique Tastes

5 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2013

We ate lunch here today. It was a very nice setting. The food was very good. I had the Whiskey Ginger BBQ sandwich and the flavors were really very unique. I have not had that combination of flavors before. So: hats off for creativity.
My partner had the Thai wrap and he loved it. Also, very good tortilla soup.
I would definitely come back here the next time I'm in Portland.

Vegan Diner
Vegan Diner

Wonderful!

5 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

Raw and cooked food are both available. The food was delicious and the ambiance was grand. It was not busy on a Sunday evening. Highly recommend!

vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

amazing!

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

The Thai salad was the best salad I've ever had. Healthy delectable smoothies too. We also had the perogies and they were fantastic. My husband enjoyed his BBQ Mac and cheese bowl too. Both raw and cooked options on the menu

AMT
AMT

Delicious

4 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2013

Stopped here on a recent trip to Oregon with my husband. I enjoyed my meal, but avoid this restaurant if a picky eater is a member of your party.

Pros: Very healthy, Nice menu selection, Good food
Cons: Very Healthy
Shel Graves
Shel Graves

Vegan oasis close to I-5

5 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2013

We were just passing through town, but decided to stop and try this for dinner since they were open Sunday and close to I-5. I would have loved to linger in this vegan oasis.

I tried the Thai salad. It was piled high with veggies, topped with cilantro and every bite was unique and full of flavor. I'm not a huge fan of soy curls, and could have done with less, but they didn't deter my enjoyment of this gorgeous munchable.

There were many tempting options on the menu (vegan pirogues) including intricate cocktails and mocktails and tasty looking dishes on the tables around us.

If only we'd had room for that raspberry pie!

I'll be looking for an excuse to return to Portland!

Pros: Yummy salad, Pleasing atmosphere, Lots of options: food, drink, dessert
Cons: What to choose, it all looks good!
Gomi
Gomi

Raw Vegan Love!

5 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2013

Had a great meal here. Good food, spicy ginger smoothy and superb dessert. I had the raw sampler. So much good stuff! I even went back the next day for a vegan dessert tour: Berry smoothy, vegan cheese cake and a raw fudge. Man, that's some good stuff. I'll be back when I'm in town again.

Pros: Service, Taste, Variety
heathera75
heathera75

Great Vegan place :)..but crowded!

3 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2013

Very yummy food and I eat here often. However, TOO LONG A WAIT TO BE SEATED. Easily 30 mins on a weekend, in the week and at lunch there is still often a wait. I hope they expand their staff and to a larger location..or consider opening a 2nd Blossoming Lotus. Food is terrific. ALWAYS VEGAN =) and many raw choices and specials. Most desserts are raw also. Thumbs up to the food!!

When I first started eating at Blossoming Lotus the service was great, but over the last few years I am not sure what happened. I called one of the co-owners personally about how incredibly rude a waitress was to me once. That was last summer. The problem was corrected and one of the co-owners did handle it very well. Since then there seems to be an improvement overall. Like I said the food is yummmy- although wish there were more raw options.

Pros: yummmy food, raw and gluten free options
Cons: waiting to be seated time, service
VintageVariety
VintageVariety

Not my thing

2 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2012

I'm not a raw foodist but if you are you might like the place. We got a bunch of "live" food and it was ok but not really our thing. Everything kind of tasted the same, and it was expensive.

chickpeafreak
chickpeafreak

The BEST dining experience in Portland!

5 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

Blossoming Lotus was our favorite restaurant on our recent trip to Portland. The atmosphere was lovely--the servers were fantastic, and all of the customers seemed to be happy to be there. Everything is vegan, but all items are clearly labelled raw, gluten-, or soy-free. We ordered the Live Pizza to start and it had to have been the tastiest thing we ate all week! =) For entree, we had the Crispy Thai BBQ Salad and the Roasted Beet and Curried Cashew Salad. Both dishes were absolutely incredible--flavours were out of this world, and we savoured every bite. Serving sizes were very generous, but we managed to clean our plates. We were not at all rushed, and the entire experience was nothing but absolute pleasure.
We had our eye on a carrot cake that we could see, but decided on the Walnut Pie, which was out of this world! The cocktails/mocktails were delicious too--as a mocktail consumer I absolutely loved and appreciated that my drink had the same sophisticated appearance and flavour as a regular cocktail, just without the alcohol. Hats off to Blossoming Lotus for the best dining experience in Portland [really...best dining experience in the U.S.].

Pros: Delicious!, Excellent value, Fantastic staff
Cons: --, --, --
vegan frog
vegan frog

Better for brunch

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

I prefer Blossoming Lotus for brunch rather than dinner. The dinner menu has not excited us too much so far, especially compared to Portobello.
Brunch has multiple healthy options, and almost all of them have kale or steamed greens. Yum. A very memorable dish was the loaded home fries and the lotus benedict. Worth trying on a visit to Portland, in fact I look forward to going back.

SaraJane85
SaraJane85

Good for you

4 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2012

They have very healthy food that is also good. We had the Fruit and Cheese plate to start. The pesto sauce was really good but the cheese they have with it was not very good. Not much flavor just kinda tasted like a non-flavor. Good consistency though.

For our entrees I had the Spicy Thai Crispy Wrap. It was good. My boyfriend had the Nachos which are raw so I was skeptical that they would be good. BUT he said they were great!

I also got a Peaches N Cream smoothie that I was really excited about but it was not good at all. It tasted like almond milk and that was about it. I told the waitress and she was very nice about it. Asking if I wanted it done again or if I wanted something else. I just said no cause I was really excited about that smoothie and it was bad. They took it off the check, as they should. I really think maybe someone in the back just forgot to put in any peaches cause like I said NO peach flavor at all.

It is a nice restaurant with nice people.

Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Good food, but pricey

3 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2012

Good food, and good raw options. But the prices are what you would pay at a super high-end restaurant and the food isn't up to par.

Chia
Chia

My Favorite in Portland

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and decided to stop in on my Portland trip a while back. Here's my Blossoming Lotus review.

It was my first trip to Portland, and I had eagerly mapped out a string of restaurants I'd want to visit while here, and this was one of them.

We've eaten at the original Blossoming Lotus restaurant as well as their juice bar cafe formerly on the island of Kauai, Hawaii (both now closed due to the downturn in tourism to the island), so we knew what kind of wholesome delicious cuisine to expect... We were not disappointed.

The restaurant is set up more formally than their cafe in the Pearl District. Here, it's sit-down causal fine dining with table service. The space is airy with large front windows and all black dining furniture inside. There is a counter and a few bar stools for seating as well as also a couple tables outside on the sidewalk.

The food is creative and tasty. The best in Portland as far as vegetarian and vegan restaurant goes for me. The menu here is more expanded and refined than their cafe menu.
Vegan foods and live foods. My husband and I shared fresh squeezed juices, a bean and kale soup (hearty), a live cucumber avocado dill soup (nice), live nachos (delicious), Thai BBQ salad (flavorful), and the Caribbean platter which featured very spicy beans, sweet carmelized plantains, savory marinated tofu cubes served with brown rice
(memorable), iced coconut chai (yummy), and Mexican chocolate soft serve (awesome).

This is the best of the best in my book. I added it to my favorites on HappyCow!

Pros: fresh, creative food, nice space, prompt service
  • Chia Chia

UPDATE: The Blossoming Lotus location in the Pearl District has shut down since December 2009.

rockcita
rockcita

upscale vegan resturant

5 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2011

Most vegan eateries are very casual, but The Blossoming Lotus, while casual, has some added touches that make it a step above the rest; cloth napkins, nice tableware, candles on the tables, etc. The food is excellent and well presented. Prices are fair as are the portions. There are several appetizers and salads, a soup, and 8 entrees on the dinner menu. The interior is tasteful but modestly decorated. There is seating for 50, and it has two large, clean restrooms.

Pros: efficient service, nice presentation, excellent food
Kirby
Kirby

Not disappointed

5 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2011

I visited the lotus while in portland because a friend in Portland had told me it was a must visit! So we headed down there one night not sure what to expect, but to my surprise it was incredible! I ordered the live Nachos and the were turely deliocious ! If I am ever back in the Portland area I will visit this fine diner again ! If anyone is giong to Portland defiantly visit the lotus! And order the Live Nachos ! Thanks for the great experience Lotus

Pros: Great tasting food , A change from local resturants
nomeatoverhere
nomeatoverhere

My taste buds are still dancing

5 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2011

While visiting Portland Oregon I went to the Blossoming Lotus and had one of the best dining experiences ever. The service was equal to the awesomely delicous food. Every bite was equal to the one before. The food is prepared perfectly. The freshness of the ingredients are superb. I highly recommend the Blossoming Lotus! Awesome experience and cusines..

Pros: superb food, great value, excellent service
Took
Took

Raw and...Satisfying? Oh yeah!

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2011

I've had the Raw Pomegranate Cheesecake, Raw Chocolate Cinnamon Cheesecake, Live Fajitas and Live Nachos. The desserts are superb and I LOVE the Live Fajitas (it was a special). As the menu will say, the Live Nachos are an appetizer. Share them. The spices in the spiced tomato and walnut crackers can be a little much if you're planning on eating them as a meal. Otherwise, they're great!

Pros: amazing food, healthy, beautiful presentation
Cons: price
bitebitebite
bitebitebite

Priced Out

2 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2011

Just had dinner at their new Portland location for the first time. The food is still decent (not great though), but the portions are small and the prices are jacked up. I'd swear it was $7-$9 a plate for the same menu items at the old spot, now its $12-$14. The ambiance is better, but not enough to justify the price hike. Especially when you can get better eats at plenty of other places in Portland, and sometimes for half the price. Head elsewhere, you're better off.

ps. Whats up with the "pizza"? Its more like two crackers with a little topping.

pps. The service was much faster than at the old location where it sometimes took 20-30 minutes for the food to arrive.

Pros: lots of vegan choices, good service
Cons: overpriced
blisssu
blisssu

Worth the ride

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2011

Sad was the day when Blossoming Lotus left its yoga studio in the Pearl, which was an easy walk from home. It had become a happy habit--always delicious, always friendly, always reliable. We still love Blossoming Lotus and we gladly take the bus or drive to 15th Avenue, but we don't get there as often as before. The room is lovely (though the lighting could be better) and the daily specials are just as inventive and tempting as ever. The regular menu, which changes with the seasons, is a welcome fall-back position. Some of the regular stand-outs: Live pizza, Southwest bowl, apple-lemon-ginger juice, chai, any flavor of soft-serve. So many people love this place that there's often a wait in the evening. We need a second location!
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 08, 2011

Pros: Great vegan food, friendly staff, pleasant room
Cons: can't walk there anymore, often have to wait
gjorewicz
gjorewicz

Awesome place!

5 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2010

I ate at the Blossoming Lotus today (11/15/10) and I enjoyed it a ton! The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable, and she took the time to answer all of our questions. I had the vegan taco salad and it was magnificant! I will be returning without question, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome variety of vegan delights!

veganarchist
veganarchist

Delicious!

4 Posted on 09 / 28 / 2010

Went here for the first time and had the Lasagna. It was delicious! The best vegan lasagna I've had in recent memory.

My date had the stir fry. I had a taste of that, and it seemed alright, but not as delicious as the lasagna.

We shared a dessert, and that we quite delicious as well!

The atmosphere was quite lovely and relaxing (nice for a romantic date), and the staff were very attentive and friendly. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Pros: Lasagna!, Great Atmosphere, Sexy Desserts
  • kindlizard kindlizard

what did you have? can you be more descriptive? I want to know what your experience was like! Thanks!

Chef Kati
Chef Kati

Truly Amazing!

5 Posted on 08 / 29 / 2010

We just got back from Portland ans were excited to try B.L. When we went to Kauai Hawaii, we were sad to learn that the one there had closed so we bought the cookbook and vowed to go to the Portland one the next time we were there.
We sat outside and had two drinks: yummy chai made with coconut milk (brilliant!) and a peaches and cream smoothie. Both delish. Our maple glazed tempeh wrap was so well made and yummy as well as the bowl of quinoa and tempeh. Everything was so well seasoned and the portions were very generous. Oh yeah, our tomato/red pepper bisque was divine.
We were too full for dessert unfortunately.
The restaurant is very clean and we are looking forward to going again.

Pros: amazing food, great location, clean
jknee
jknee

Don't miss this place!

5 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2010

I loved the fact that Blossoming Lotus is in a yoga studio. It has a wonderful atmosphere with great service. I tried vegan ice cream for the first time and immediately fell in love with it!!

Pros: Fresh
junkfoodvegan
junkfoodvegan

Probably my favorite restaurant in Portland

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2010

The restaurant is really nice. Huge improvement from the shared space with a yoga studio. The food is bit more pricey then it was, but it's consistently creative, healthy, high quality, and delicious. I love that they have multiple raw options. The raw sampler platter and the live fudge are amazing. The Sunday brunch is also great.

Pros: Organic, Raw food, Delicious
Cons: Expensive
Bandmonster
Bandmonster

Even the non-vegans loved it

5 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2010

Great food. High compliments from all of us, which included two vegans, a vegetarian, and two meat eaters. Great way to start off our visit to Portland. Atmosphere was nice, service was friendly. Wish there was one on the East coast.

Pros: great food, varied menu, friendly
Tserisa
Tserisa

Delicious, Unique Options

5 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2010

I used to visit the Pearl District location frequently before it closed and have been to the Irvington location a couple times now. Just as delicious, with an expanded menu! Definitely one of my top five favorite veg restaurants in the city.

I absolutely adore the Four-Cheese Lasagna. I never knew so many flavors could be found in vegan cheeses, prepared from scratch! A wonderful, filling, and satisfying comfort food. I also love many of their raw food options, especially the Live Pasta and Live Falafel Wrap. The Coconut Chai is a wonderful indulgence. The desserts are incredible, and I'm not a dessert person, normally! The Live Fudge just melts in your mouth.

This isn't a place you want to visit if you're in a hurry -- it's a relaxed, slow-food sort of place. However, the Irvington location seems to have faster service than the Pearl District location had.

Blossoming Lotus actually catered my wedding in 2008 (they no longer cater), with great success. I wanted to show the diverse family and friends present how delicious vegan food could be, and Blossoming Lotus did not disappoint.

Pros: Delicious Food, Unique Menu, Wide Selection
Petesternz
Petesternz

Really good brunch

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2010

We visited Blossoming Lotus for brunch last week and it did not disappoint. Lots of wonderful treats there on offer. We enjoyed a delicious pancakes and tofu florentine. The coffee was only average, however. Loved the wonderful friendly service and setting. Everything was very good, but we've definitely had better brunches. The pancakes were just that, very good, but I won't be rushing back for them. I wasn't thrilled that the batter was pre-made and it wasn't possible to get the pancakes without walnuts. Again, this is not to disparage the restaurant. It is well-worth visiting. It's just not quite worthy of five cows in a competitive Portland vegan environment.

Pros: friendly staff, varied menu
nigelangel
nigelangel

Sunday Brunch, best in town

5 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2010

I loved the restaurant when it was downtown, but the new location is just the boost it needed to make it excellent!

The staff is nice, the atmosphere is comfortable and the food is tasty, fresh and clean. They have a nice drink menu with fresh juices, coffee, teas, etc.

The Sunday Brunch is great. The best tofu scrambles in town... with amazing creamy sauce on the tofu florentine, which I highly recommend. It wouldn't be something that I would normally order because it sounds like it may be "weird" or too dinner-like for brunch, but it is basically a gourmet version of a cheesy scramble that comes with perfectly done greens and the right amount of potatoes. The french toast is great, as well as the pancakes. The portions are just right in my opinion. Portland tends to overdo it in that department....

For dinner and lunch I like the raw nachos, just don't expect it to be like ballpark nachos, also the BBQ tempeh platter, the Pasta Fagioli, The lasagna is amazing and divinely creamy, the Green Goddess is yummy if you are in a veggie-tastic mood, the live Pasta is a surpriser for someone who isn't always a fan of the raw stuff.

I actually don't think I have ever had something that I didn't like here!

Pros: fresh, healthy food, friendly, nice atmosphere
Eamon
Eamon

Things have changed

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2010

The new location in targeted at a very different customer than their previous BL Pearl location. The restaurant appears to be trending towards vegan comfort food and away from vegan health food. Their prices are also very high and I have had several occasions when their specials (usually around $15) were a big letdown. Under the right circumstances it can be a good place to eat: if it is not busy at all and you have time to relax and eat and a some extra $ to spend. However, the small space does not hold people well and the space gets loud, service gets slow, and the food stays expensive when things are busy. All in all, good vegan food targeted at the upper vegan class.

Pros: Bowls, Deserts, Some very creative dishes
Cons: Expensive, Less Healthy
carol richardson
carol richardson

wonderful addition to Portland

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2010

As I am vegan and now working on becoming mostly raw, I was happy to hear about Blossoming Lotus. My family and I enjoyed the Sunday Brunch. It was fantastic. Even though I did not get to sample the various Raw food options, I was very pleased with the cooked vegan fare and am anxiously awaiting my next visit. My daughter and husband had the Quinoa Porridege which they both said was delicious. I had the Southwest scramble and that was to die for. I also had the sweet pancakes but was not impressed. For one it had chocolate as a filling. i do not eat chocolate. It was not listed on the menu as one of the ingredients. also they were a bit rubbery. The portions were reasonable. Compared to other vegan restaurants I have visited in Portland and in the U.S. I felt the prices were a bit high. Neverthless, I really enjoyed the food. The waitresses were pleasant. The atmosphere good and clean. The location is easy to find. I will be back very soon.

Pros: excellent food, healthy
Cons: small portions
marla5575
marla5575

bbq tempeh

2 Posted on 03 / 20 / 2010

i really wanted to like this place. first of all, with a name like blossoming lotus i thought it was asian food. ummm.....nope. it has an upscale ambience and upscale prices, but not upscale food.

i had the bbq tempeh platter which comes with a side salad, black bean chili & cornbread. the salad was the best part of the meal, sadly. it was a great salad, and i thought a sign of what was to come. the tempeh was ok, not nearly enough sauce. the cornbread was the driest i've ever had, and the chili was ok. hubby had the lasagna. i would have liked the kale cooked - even just a little - but the sauce was definitely fresh. i could tell it was made from fresh tomatoes that day.

i wanted to love this place...i really did.

Pros: location, service
Lettuce Muncher
Lettuce Muncher

Awesome Food

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2010

I was excited to see that Blossoming Lotus had a new location that wasn't part of a Yoga studio, I always felt awkward eating at a place that had "Quiet" signs around, and where you were supposed to take off your shoes to use the restroom. The decor here is nice, the menu was awesome, although expensive. We waited a really long time to be seated, even though multiple tables were empty, and when we did, we were put at a table that was literally so close to the groups next to us we couldn't converse due to their noise, and our elbows were touching. Fortunately, another server noticed we were uncomfortable and moved us. The food was good, the "Goddess Sauce" is amazingly good. Hopefully the wait time and seating is figured out since they have been open for a while.

Pros: Great Food, Nice Restaurant
Cons: Hard-to-find Street Parking, Long wait to be seated, Pricey
goldie711
goldie711

Perfect brunch

5 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2010

Reminds me of Mandela Tea Room in Scottsdale. Good mix of raw and health vegan fare. Regretfully, one of the few items they use refined sugar on is their soy softserve. I had a temphe scramble for brunch. Excellent. Creative menu. You can't go wrong.

Pros: service, location, food
Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Healthy, Classy, and Tasty

5 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2010

A friend of mine brought me here for lunch and the food was great. The place looks very nice inside, and the menu has a nice variety of food from different cultures. I had the pasta fagioli bowl, and it was really good. Excellent flavors and lots of veggies.
I peeked over at the quesadillas from the next table and was jealous! Next time I'll order that one I think. Well worth the not-so-high prices in my opinion.

Pros: food quality, price

Dear Owner and Manager of Blossoming Lotus: