Nov 2013 reopened after renovations. Billed as "shrewd fast food," this is a fast food version of Blossom Restaurant. Second location, opened in 2011. Offers wraps, burgers, salads, comfort food, soups, fresh juices, smoothies, and sweets. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Kosher, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery, Catering

First Review by amaranth
Gurkenmilch
Gurkenmilch

awesome food - service & location :-/

5 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2014

Had the un-chicken avocado grilled sandwich - very yummi!!
The three people working there seemed bored, maybe also stressed, the place is very tiny. But me, coming from Berlin, I am used to grumpy shop owners :-).So grab your awesome vegan food and enjoy it somewhere else I would suggest. I will defenetly come back and try more from their menue!

Soul2Soul Educare
Soul2Soul Educare

Great Food!

5 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2014

We found this little hole in the wall in Manhattan - but were not at all disappointed that we discovered it! The food was amazing! I had the "Fillet No fish: and it was so close to the real thing (it took me back to my fish-eating days). My husband had the "Seitan Philly Cheese Steak", and he raved about it. We bought food for the next day and even though the wraps were leftover they tasted great! I ate the vegan buffalo wrap and my husband had the BBQ Sizzler Wrap. They even had gluten free options. Their smoothies were delicious too! Take your non-vegan friends they will love it too!

Cons: Not much room to sit
Tope
Tope

Skyscraper Burger

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

vegan burger, v-bacon, v-cheese, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, pickles, special sauce.
One of the best vegan burgers I have eaten.

Pros: variety
Cons: little bit expensive

amaranth
amaranth

Best sandwich I've ever had

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2012

I will always remember this place as having the best sandwich I've ever had. I had the Midtown Melt, it was deliciousssss. I can't even explain. It was hot and the cheese was melty, and the seitan was perfect and chewy. The sauces were amazing. I want to go back so bad! My non-vegan bf loved his burrito too :)

Pros: Excellent food, Good value

Dear Owner and Manager of Blossom Du Jour II: