Serves meat, veg options available. Boutique cafe and bakery with several locations. Makes a vegan chocolate cupcake flavor, but call ahead to confirm or order in advance. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Hotfuzzy69
Hotfuzzy69
Hotfuzzy69

Gorgeous vegan cupcakes and smoothies!

4 Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

I absolutely love this place! It's probably one of the trendiest veggie friendly cafes in the city. It is in Al Wahda Mall, but it has a nice space in the ground floor, and I could take myself away from that while I was there.

They have great salads and sandwiches and amazing coconut based soups (check their daily soup specials). One of my favourite things I had there was their soya passionfruit smoothie, it was incredible - one of the best things I have ever tasted! :)

One of the most exciting things they have there is cupcakes, and there is a vegan one too!!! :) Although, the downside is, you have to pre-order (the day before) a minimum of 6, so you can't just pop in and buy one. This was a real problem for me and I only ordered the cupcakes once when I had friends over. I really felt like I was missing out on just popping in for impromptu afternoon cake and tea. But the staff were really friendly and you get an hour's free wifi as well!

Pros: Delicious vegan cupcakes!, Friendly staff, Free wifi
Cons: Pre-ordering vegan cupcakes

Dear Owner and Manager of Bloomsburys: