Blissful Healthy Vegan Take...

Buffet style vegan food. Similar branch to Vegan Buffet on Ward Street. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Western, Buffet, Take-out, Asian
Radius Building, Te Rapa Road (Bryant Road)
Hamilton, New Zealand

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Dmitry

Amazing food

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2015

Went there for lunch recently - was amazing, and I would definitely recommend it if you are in Hamilton NZ. Food was hot and yummy, and there is a lot of choices. Definitely save room for the vegan blueberry cheesecake as it is delicious.
You can eat in or takeaway. It is reasonably priced too.

Pros: yummy, lots of choice, reasonably priced
Cons: Not open 24/7

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

It's amazing! Even after a year away they still remember my name! Food is fantastic!! Both delicious cooked veggies and amazing vegan tofu type stuff full of flavour! Charge by weight and very cheap even if u get a little excited! This one unlike vegan buffet Hamilton is open late! 12 - 8 I think but call ahead maybe?

Pros: Time, Location, Staff
Cons: You get full b4 ur done, nOTHING

We need vegan takeaways!

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2013

That's a place run I believe by the people from the Vegan Buffet, i.e. the same yummy vegan goodies, but at much later hours to enjoy wherever you take it. I heaped 2 large containers with everything from various "meats" to nice big spring rolls and potato stews, plus 2 pottles of sauces to pour on, and it served as a dinner and very nice breakfast the morning after. It's open I think from late afternoon till 8pm (make sure you call just in case before popping in - I was there just before 8, and the place was shut, so the guy has opened it for me - I understand it's NZ, and no huge crowds of vegans yet; hopefully, that will change).

Pros: Vegan, Take away, Late hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Blissful Healthy Vegan Takeaways: