Blissful Healthy Vegan...

Buffet style vegan food. Similar branch to Vegan Buffet on Ward Street. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, Chinese, Buffet, Asian, Take-out

First Review by Dmitry
Kia-baby
Kia-baby

AMAZING

5 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

It's amazing! Even after a year away they still remember my name! Food is fantastic!! Both delicious cooked veggies and amazing vegan tofu type stuff full of flavour! Charge by weight and very cheap even if u get a little excited! This one unlike vegan buffet Hamilton is open late! 12 - 8 I think but call ahead maybe?

Pros: Time, Location, Staff
Cons: You get full b4 ur done, nOTHING
Dmitry
Dmitry

We need vegan takeaways!

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2013

That's a place run I believe by the people from the Vegan Buffet, i.e. the same yummy vegan goodies, but at much later hours to enjoy wherever you take it. I heaped 2 large containers with everything from various "meats" to nice big spring rolls and potato stews, plus 2 pottles of sauces to pour on, and it served as a dinner and very nice breakfast the morning after. It's open I think from late afternoon till 8pm (make sure you call just in case before popping in - I was there just before 8, and the place was shut, so the guy has opened it for me - I understand it's NZ, and no huge crowds of vegans yet; hopefully, that will change).

Pros: Vegan, Take away, Late hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Blissful Healthy Vegan Takeaways: