Blissful Belly Vegetarian...

Restaurant and shop. Some raw foods, raw cakes, and other vegan options for breads and pastries made from organic flour. No eggs used, only "gardenia" brean has milk. Also some hot foods. Formerly named Satya's. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Filipino, Fusion, Fast food, Bakery, Take-out

First Review by juntani2000
kayvuorisalo
kayvuorisalo

If only I could live next door!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2012

I wish I could live next door so I could just eat to my heart's content! I miss going to Blissful Belly and stocking up on take outs that I'll heat up at home! You have to try the "Pork Barbeque", "Kare-Kare" and Chopsuey!! And of course lets not forget that Carrot Cake!!! My favorites! I shall come back soon with a big bag for take out!

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine, Friendly Staff
Cons: Too Far
eatinggreen
eatinggreen

Lovely little cafe in Quezon City

4 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2011

This was another great find in Manila. The menu was quite limited - they had about 5 dishes pre-made in pots on the counter and only 2 types of juice (sugar cane juice and orange juice) so not a whole lot to choose from. We generally don't prefer pre-made foods, but these ones were great. Cooked with minimal oil without mock meats or excess unhealthy condiments such as sugar and salt, etc. They had just enough to bring the natural flavours of the ingredients out and nothing more. We tried 3 of the 5 dishes - a vegetable curry (which had an indian feel to it but it may be local, we're not sure), a local dish called 'laing' (taro leaves in coconut milk) and kare-kare (peanut based stew), served with brown rice. All were fabulous - naturally full of flavour and a great introduction to the local cuisine. Only wish they had more available for us to try! The restaurant was pleasant and clean - it looked out over a nice little fruit stand, which was nice. Looking forward to trying them again sometime.

Pros: perfect flavours, local fare, healthy food
Cons: pre-made in pots, menu limited
loulou.lou
loulou.lou

blissful belly

5 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2011

If you want great-tasting vegetarian food with a local flair, look no further than Blissful Belly! The menu features great takes on classic Filipino dishes such as sisig and adobo, and the desserts and shakes are to die for! With its serene and peaceful ambience, Blissful Belly also offers diners a respite from the hustle and bustle of Quezon City. For more restaurants, visit http://www.petaasiapacific.com/feature-VegEatingInThePhilippines.asp

Green Monster
Green Monster

Great food!

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2010

If you want vegetarian food with a local flavor, look no further than Blissful Belly. The ambience is serene and peaceful, and the menu features great takes on classic Filipino dishes such as sisig and adobo. The desserts are yummy and the shakes are to die for! If you want a calming break from the commotion of Quezon City, Blissful Belly will certainly provide great-tasting vegan-friendly food and a well-deserved retreat from the hustle and bustle. Continental restaurant/cafe. Cakes, bread, and juices available. Beauty products also available. Very vegan-friendly. The owner is an Adventist homeopathic doctor who runs a clinic next door.

Cons: Healthy cuisine
WWu777
WWu777

Can anyone give directions to this place?

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2009

Why am I the only one with thinking consideration here? There are no directions to this place listed here, only an address. Can anyone post step by step directions to this place? Can you get there from MRT?

Thanks.

juntani2000
juntani2000

I wish this place was closer .

4 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2008

I come to this place whenever I can brave the traffic. The food is sentient and provides a welcome vegetarian version to local Filipino foods like sisig and adobo. The shakes are energizing.
The ambiance is conducive to relaxation and conversation.
Here's to healthy.