Opened in Jan 2013, this place offers an extensive veg menu; originally vegan but added egg per report Feb 2014. Comfortable atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Take-out, Delivery
167 Grand St (Bedford Ave)
Brooklyn, New York 11211

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Wonderful.

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

I went there twice last year while traveling to Brooklyn. The food and the people were all great.

smalak
smalak

Not A Place I'd Bring Friends To

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

I've been here several times now and keep trying different things on the menu (the kale salad, seitan parm, jackfruit sandwich, ceviche, mousse, stew, seitan wraps) hoping i'll eventually find something great. At this point I think I've given up. Nothing is anything I'd recommend or order again. The place has a nice atmosphere though with exposed brick, dim lighting, casual yet nice, quite a contrast from the Bliss on Bedford which is one of my least favorite vegan restaurants ever.

Pros: Nice Interior
Cons: Food Just Not Good
Fuckinfuck666
Fuckinfuck666

Value!

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

Absolutely the best organic vegan food in north Brooklyn at the most reasonable prices.

Try the veggie burger!

vegann
vegann

Great Service Left Me in Bliss

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

Bliss Grand gets the spill over of Bliss that is always packed. We had a show to go attend and were crunched on time. Our waitress was very attentive, and made extra effort to see that we did not miss the show. I especially enjoyed the Sweet Corn Empanadas and Bliss Bowl.

Pros: Attentive Service
Cons: Oil in Food
giotop
giotop

Fantastic

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

Wonderful food cool spot. Desserts are wicked the Carrot cake is fantastic!

Pros: food, food, food
liz - spin
liz - spin

Bliss Grand - Vegan heaven!

Posted on 11 / 25 / 2012

My husband and I have gone there a few times since they opened this past month, and we love it! I recommend the Seitan Parmesan and the Barbeque JackFruit burger.
The staff is very friendly, homey atmosphere and the prices are reasonable. I just hope when it catches on , I'll be able to still get a seat!

Pros: Excellent food, reasonable prices, big portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Bliss Grand: