Raw vegan cafe, since 2012. Offers a variety of raw food, snacks, and desserts; plus smoothies, herbal teas, and coffee alternative. Casual set up. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western, Take-out, Catering

JuliaDiBona
JuliaDiBona

RAW VEGAN goodness!

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

Super flavorful RAW Vegan dishes and such friendly service!

Ajolote
Ajolote

food that makes you feel nourished

Posted on 08 / 22 / 2014

We had the day lunch for 90 kr (a bargain in Sweden) which consisted of four salads - sprouted mung beans with mayo, seaweed salad, cauliflower tabuleh, and spiralized zucchini. The seaweed salad was our fav, but everything was delicious. The barefoot waiter was super nice and also made us an immunity booster smoothie. Yum!

Sigridur
Sigridur

Exotic flavors and exotic decor

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

I was one of the first visitors to the Cafe sínce it opened about two years ago and every time i eat there i enjoy the exotic flavors and the perfect balance in combining certain spices and herbs together creating new flavors that all new to me. The decor is exotic as well, very cozy, calming and beautiful!
I was lucky to attend one of the raw vegan (un)cooking courses that are held regularly at the Cafe and i am so glad to have learned how to prepare by myself such an amazing food which the rest of my family enjoy at home.
Definitely one of my favourite Vegan places in Stockholm! Big thumb up!!!

Pros: Exotic taste, Reasonable prices, Fríendly staff
Cons: Short opening hours

monark26
monark26

not great

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

The decor is nice, staff are fairly friendly and there's wifi but I won't come back. The salad was 90KR & I couldn't finish it - was clearly not fresh & tasted very salty. Not enjoyable.

MitziTant
MitziTant

weird and salty

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

the place itself was sort if weird and the food was very salty. I didn't even finish my platter, I just didn't like the taste at all. not the best place for raw food.

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: not worth the price, super salty
runsten
runsten

needs real improvement

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

Nice, friendly and helpful staff. Positive energy is flowing but the food is not fresh or tasty at all. I even asked if the food was fresh and they said yes, it was prepared some days ago....

It is very expansive for such dry tasteless food. The salads look very simple and not you would pay for.

Why come here? better go to the excellent raw food restaurant MATAPOTEKET which is around the corner.

I am sorry but I cannot recommend anyone to buy anything here even though I really would like to support vegan and raw food restaurants.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 30, 2014

I am a little bit surprised by all positive reviews here. It is not a real restaurant and the selection is small and not very creative. Just try MATAPOTEKET first and check this place afterwards.

Pros: positive and friendly staff
Cons: tasteless, dry and boring food, expensive, not fresh food...
RosannaRobertsdottir
RosannaRobertsdottir

Cozy place with warm atmosphere

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

Bliss Café is a really nice café in the centre of "söder", it feels a bit like sitting in your livingroom and the yogis who own and work at the café are the warmest of people. Try the lunchbuffé, the cheesecake and the yummie smoothies. The food is rich in flavor. You can choose to sit on cushions on 'the floor' and you often find people meditating at bliss café. They have courses in raw and vegetarian living aswell which are truly great, they also have meditation classes and the owner is a homeopath. People with shared interests find each other at bliss and start talking and sometimes even dancing in this accepting atmosphere.

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food, Good value
IngridV
IngridV

still not conviced me about raw goodness

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

I'm a vegan but not raw.
so far i didn't have any great raw food and this place didn't change my mind.
I had a lunch special which was mostly really bitter or untasty.

Pros: unexpensive
Sanna
Sanna

Fantastic flavours

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2012

Great small rawfood place at söder. Fantastik flavours with good combination of sallads hoummus and bread. Nice music and antmosfear. I Will go here everytime i'm in Stockholm. To Combine dessert with the food makes the meal complete

Pros: Tastefull, Cheap, Fresh
Cons: Not supermuch food
RuzhaTodorova
RuzhaTodorova

Finally A Raw Food Cafe In Stockholm

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2012

I have been waiting for a raw food establishment to open in Stockholm for a long time, and finally there is one.
This small cafe offers a great value in a cozy atmosphere. I had the combination platter, which was a sample of their three dishes plus their raw bread and hummus. The food was full of flavor. They were out of their cheesecake, but they offer five varieties of raw balls, two of which I tried, and they were delicious.
I was there for about an hour and a half, and during that time all the visitors were English speakers.
I will definitely make Bliss Cafe one of my regular spots.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Bliss Cafe: