CLOSED: Bliss Baking Company

Central Oregon's first vegan bakery cafe offering breakfast and pastries, daily lunch foods, smoothies, coffee and tea. Has gluten-free. Uses Fresh, local, and organic and non-GMO ingredients. LAST DAY AUG 29, 2014 PER OWNER. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Bakery, American, Take-out
528 SW 6th St
Redmond, Oregon 97756
541-316-1614

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by VegFriends
VintageVariety
VintageVariety

Great place to stop while going through town

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2014

My husband stopped here on our way home from a vacation in the Sisters area and were impressed! I got the a vegan, gluten free pizza. The crust was really great! It was small though, more of a snack than a meal. My husband got a bagel sandwich, he liked it. We got some desserts too, which were good. I hope this great little place makes it!

Pros: vegan, gluten-free options, tasty food, good prices
banchinil
banchinil

Delightful

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Was so relieved to find this gem. I love coming to Central Oregon from Portland to relax. The one big deterrent had been the food scene. Bend didn't even have one vegan place until the past year. Bliss is my new go to. We had tacos, breakfast burritos, coffee, and many different pastries. Everything was top notch. The old downtown Redmond location oozes with charm.

Darlin Duck
Darlin Duck

Excellent Lunch Special

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2014

I had the enchilada special today. The preparation was excellent with Kale, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and cashew cream. Absolutely outstanding meal. The orange/cranberry scone was also moist and delicious and the Bom Dia soy latte was excellent. Thank you so much for the wonderful food and service!!

Pros: Excellent Food, Excellent Coffee, Excellent Service

notameat
notameat

excellent!

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

If your in Redmond, you have to go here. Their food is great, the service is excellent, and the deserts are out of this world. Way to go!

Pros: Food is outstanding, Rotating selections, Great service
VegFriends
VegFriends

Bliss Baking Company's Vegan Treats are Amazing!

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2013

Bliss's vegan lunch offerings are excellent! The baked goods are delicious and there are so many vegan options to choose from! The soy latte's are rich and creamy and beautiful (they do amazing foam art!).
The staff is very accommodating and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I highly recommend this place!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Bliss Baking Company: