Kosher/parve bakery that's dairy-free and nut-free. Makes some vegan baked goods. more-less

First Review by the_vegbrarian
Annabel09
Annabel09

Love this bakery!

5 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2014

I discovered this gem a few months ago through a friend. I had never heard of it but my life has definitely changed now that I have!

Not everything is vegan, but the lovely lady or man tending the front area will be more than happy to point out what is or is not vegan. I have had their cream horns, croissant-looking princess pink pastries, some caramel squares, some bread, their butternut squash soup, their fruit tarts and lately their zaatar bread. I highly recommend any of the above, but you MUST TRY THE ZAATAR, they make it every Friday and they recommend you order in advance to ensure you get one as they sell out of it frequently! They also have these sausage-roll looking things but stuffed with mushrooms and potato, they are delicious, and that is coming from someone who doesn't even like mushrooms!

Pros: Quality, Service, Prices
Cons: Run out of stock, Behind a smelly donair shop
yegtina
yegtina

Yum

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2014

This smaller bakery offers vegan pastries, cookies and croissants (all really delicious) as well as non-vegan baking as well. You can special order vegan cakes as well. They usually have vegan burritos and stir fry for lunch everyday. Note: they say the stir fry is vegan, but it has honey in it.

Pros: Parking, Friendly staff, Delicious baked goods
Cons: Limited variety, Hours
the_vegbrarian
the_vegbrarian

Awesome vegan pastries!

5 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2013

The kind staff at Bliss Baked Goods are more than willing to help you select a vegan treat from their dairy and nut-free selection. My husband picked up a box of treats which included danishes, cookies and some kind of a cream-filled puff pastry. All were really delicious. I think they used real fruit in the danishes.
They also make vegan cupcakes and cakes if you order them in advance.
Their hours of opening are very short which makes it hard for me to get there, but it's worth the effort.

Pros: delicious vegan treats, lots of parking
Cons: short open hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Bliss Baked Goods: