Made-to-order ice blended drinks made with fruit and/or vegetable. No added sugar or artificial ingredients. Tables and couches setup with free wi-fi. more-less
411 E Huntington Dr Ste 114
Arcadia, California 91006
626-656-3718

Open Mon-Sat 10am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Mathewbaker
Mathewbaker
Mathewbaker

Healthy all natural fruit and vegetable drinks!

5 Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

My friend and I came here during our lunch break to get away from the office.

She ordered a Manop blend and I had the Cardio meal blend.

the store doesn't add sugars, preservatives, or dairy products so naturally (pun intended), our drinks came out to be delicious!

The Manop Blend was a refreshing mango, orange, and pineapple drink. They used fresh fruit and blended the drink right in front of us!

My Cardio Meal Blend was made of banana, a whole avocado, spring mix, and kale. It was creamy and DELICIOUS. You could tell the store uses the freshest fruits and vegetables in its products.

The store had a vibrant color scheme of orange and green and there was a comfy couch for my friend and I to relax on while we watched our drinks be made.

They have a stamp card system that rewards users with a free drink after purchasing 9 drinks.

Bottom line, if you're in the mood for a refreshing and nutritious, vegan friendly drink, Blend It Healthy is the place to be.

Pros: All Natural, Vegan, Fresh fruits and vegetables
Cons: No protein add-on option

Dear Owner and Manager of Blend it Healthy: